Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by bellybash »

italianboots wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:29 am .....for the vegetarians out there...... :lol:
CAME back for thirds! Love this post.... Prob my fav!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, great session !
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bonnie_twiggy post_id=1013585 time=1575107388 user_id=27972]
I vote you burn them and spread the ashes in the garden.
[/quote]

You mean these??........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......ashes to ashes it is then.........
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

So sad....😭
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:30 pm ......ashes to ashes it is then.........
Aww man. You should have passed them around to a few guys on here to load up then burn them.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
plus47

Post by plus47 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:18 pm Haven't updated this thread in a while.........but really need to share my cock teasing angels recent weekend with all of you that enjoy a little 'sexy suffering' :twisted:

So my girl caught up with a bunch of girlfriends for a weekend away. First night out they were heading out to a local bar, no problems there, and 'naturally' my girl had to be the highest heeled girl of the bunch.....so on with her Guess platform boots for the night.........other girls didn't even try....flip flops and flats!!!......so things started going wrong for my high heel tease early on 'we're not to far from the bar, lets just walk instead of a cab' the flats girls agreed :D

So a good teeter into town in her heels to start the evening.....but then that bar was rubbish, so the call was made to tramp across Town to another, not a problem for the girls in their flats........all night cock teasing in that bar and in the wee hours the decision was made that they didn't need a cab to get home and would just walk again....plenty safe as they were in a group.....by this time 'platform high heel boot' girls feet were screaming, she had managed to wear right through her heel tips to the nails and clip clopped all the way back to their hotel in them....with very sore throbbing feet :D

Next evening it was a night out at a restaurant, my girl wouldn't be caught dead in flats of course, so on went her beige strappy suede heels....one of the other girls made the comment 'how can you walk so far in heels' haha! Again the flat shoes group decided that a cab was not required :lol: and they would just walk. Finished the night off with a few games of pool in a local bar......and managed to wear through the heel tips of these shoes as well!!

Next day a shopping spree was planned........now you would think she had learned her lesson by now......but she does enjoy all those admiring glances from horny husbands......so on went a fairly new....and still pretty tight pair of Guess stilleto booties....very pointy toe pinching stilleto booties at that!!

When she finally got home I wanted her to strut around in those boots for me a bit......no chance!!.....it was all 'oh please take my boots off...my poor feet are sooooo sore, why did I wear these boots, Ive worn my boots and pumps down to the nails this weekend......c'mon Babe take my boots off and give me a foot rub...pleeeeease....
What an amzing report.
I love your girlfriend. I like it when girls wear always heels and even if they have to walk much they wear them next day again! So hot
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Poor end to hot and whore shoes. :cry:
Maybe you made a video and you can share it :-)
Well done :twisted:
What are the next?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

What do you do when your girl comes home complaining that she's got sore toes because she's been slipping and sliding in tight cum filled sandals all day???

........squeeze her into even tighter - even more cum filled - even higher pumps for the rest of the evening of course!!!

.....things could always be worse........ 8) :lol: :twisted:
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Yep, you are absolutely right. There is no reason to complain, as there are always more terrible shoes ;)