Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

reebokclassicfetish

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

You need to get her in some Reebok classic freestyles. Same narrow width as the princess. Sexy a hell. Keep up the reebok classic sexy Ness!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=945841 time=1543604899 user_id=4269]
My god look at those sexy legs and feet! :) & how sexy strutting around with stuff in her boots & sneakers all day :) what a dream girl :)
[/quote]

She's damn hot alright, like I said to bellybash....those pics of her in her mid calf boots dont do her justice....fuck she looked good in them.......

Did feel a bit cruel when her sneakers came off and I saw the imprints in her soft soles...............really really long foot rub to make up for that, she had them on from about 10am-ish till 9pm.......walked for freakin miles as well.

Pics didnt really come out but there was full on chain imprints inside her Nikes as well!!!!

........was at a friends house recently that was doing some tiling........pinched a couple of tile dividers..... :twisted: :roll:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

These boots filled with squishy canned peaches JB handled with ease.......

....but what about hard toffee's inside them???.........lets see shall we :twisted:
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@italianboots: sorry for showing off another pciture of my slutty wife. But as you know she enjoys her toes tormented as well. Or do you know another reason why she wears toe cleavage slut heels? Cock teasing with her painful toes is her passion. Please have a look at our thread "she wants cum all over her shoes and feet" to see more pcitures.
cleavage6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=956002 time=1545981529 user_id=92212]
@italianboots: sorry for showing off another pciture of my slutty wife. But as you know she enjoys her toes tormented as well. Or do you know another reason why she wears toe cleavage slut heels? Cock teasing with her painful toes is her passion. Please have a look at our thread "she wants cum all over her shoes and feet" to see more pcitures.

cleavage6.jpg
[/quote]

.....she needs a toe ring on every toe and then wear these for the day...... :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

No free ride for my girl in these boots........that toffee took A LOT of melting..........tormented toes all morning :twisted:

Lots and lots of sexy complaining.......but as I told her, with a bit of commitment they will melt......bout 4 hours of commitment :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Look at those sexy little feet on the side of the bath :) absolutely perfect :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sunday morning outfit????????........for my girl?? :twisted: :roll:
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I wish I was her!!! Love your posts a lot!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This was such a hot day, not just hot as in sexy but it was sweltering weather as well.

Me and the girl went for a ride on my motorcycle so it was jeans and boots for her............now these boots are 'very sensible' by her standards as far as heel height and style go.....hence she wears them on the bike..........but they are very tight and just the shape of them slays her sexy toes.....whenever she wears them I make sure she does PLENTY of walking and standing in them and this day was no exception.

.......they did have some company inside them, 2 marshmellows inside each boot, was great when she put them on 'there's hardly enough room for my feet in these boots let alone 2 marshmellows jammed in the toes of them!!'

As the day went on I asked a few times 'how those marshmellows' all I got back was 'long gone, they're just a gooy sweaty mess in my boots'

When we finally got home she just begged me to let her take her boots off as her little toes were so sore and sticky, no pics sadly as we screwed like crazy as soon as her boots came off.......but those poor little pinky toes had had a hard day thats for sure!!

I had cleaned these boots out after the last 'Melanie and Britney' skit.......obviously not that well looking inside them!!