Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.......as of tomorrow will have worn them for 3 days straight, will try and get some pics when she 'slips' them of her sexy bare beautiful feet :D :D

This girl is a total prick tease........ 8) she'd had her other Reeboks on for 2 days in a row when she did the swap to the Princess...........imagine how fucking good they smelt at the end of the 2nd barefoot day..........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You guys should have seen the performance when my girl took her sneakers off after she'd worn them for 2 long hot sweaty days.........

She knows what I like and plays me like a fiddle........it's just sooooo easy for her.......

Bout time the tables turned a bit..... :twisted: 8)
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

italianboots wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:32 am .......as of tomorrow will have worn them for 3 days straight, will try and get some pics when she 'slips' them of her sexy bare beautiful feet :D :D

This girl is a total prick tease........ 8) she'd had her other Reeboks on for 2 days in a row when she did the swap to the Princess...........imagine how fucking good they smelt at the end of the 2nd barefoot day..........
God she looks so hot. Those Reebok classic princess are so sexy and I bet they turn so many heads in public. Does she ever give you a foot job while wearing them! More pics of those please!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Quite a bit of commitment shown by my girl this week.

Her tight new narrow fitting Reeboks got 3 days wear in a row......and I just loved her taking them off at the end of a nice warm day that involved lots of her running round in them doing chores..........nice long 'oooooohhhhhhhhh that feels good' when they finally came off :)

Then Sunday morning a deal was struck......which saw her locked in her super tight Guess boots full of tiny tormentors.......

.........needless to say, it wasn't just her sexy feet that were aching a little after that morning....... :D 8)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Fantastic thread. If you don't mind I'll post some stuff of her tormented toes as well? Just let me know.
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

italianboots wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:24 am Quite a bit of commitment shown by my girl this week.

Her tight new narrow fitting Reeboks got 3 days wear in a row......and I just loved her taking them off at the end of a nice warm day that involved lots of her running round in them doing chores..........nice long 'oooooohhhhhhhhh that feels good' when they finally came off :)

Then Sunday morning a deal was struck......which saw her locked in her super tight Guess boots full of tiny tormentors.......

.........needless to say, it wasn't just her sexy feet that were aching a little after that morning....... :D 8)
I know this is a tormented fetish thread, but as I sit here stroking my cock I wish she would also have some Reebok classics that fit her nicely so she would be her primary sneakers. So sexy!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=941032 time=1542578156 user_id=92212]
Fantastic thread. If you don't mind I'll post some stuff of her tormented toes as well? Just let me know.
[/quote]

Would love you and your high heel girl to join in!!!!!!!!! :D

......it would seem we are both hooked up with girls that like plenty of attention! :D
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@italianboots: great. will post a teaser picture. yes, she gets wet when others watch her in heels and get horny
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Thnaks for inviting us. If you like her feet and slutty heels please join our thread.
tram3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

hhcouple great to have you along!!!!........and what a pic to start with :D sore feet but lots of stiff cocks when your girl wears those shoes I'm sure!

.......she certainly seems to enjoy teasing...like another girl I know.....

Here's a few snaps for you sneaker lovers, my girl taking of her new virginal white Reebok Princess' these are super tight on her as they are sooo narrow. She wore them for 3 days in a row, pics taken mid afternoon 3rd day after a busy day of working/shopping and packing and moving furniture.

Enjoy her new sneakers getting broken in :D :D