Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean looked so sexy in these strappy heels........ :D :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Ive missed you and your girls adventures... She looks so Hot in heels and I love that she knows it. Would never get my girl in heels to go shopping, I spend the whole time perving over girls like JB instead. get some pics while you're out for us next time please!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=976522 time=1552510512 user_id=36978]
Ive missed you and your girls adventures... She looks so Hot in heels and I love that she knows it. Would never get my girl in heels to go shopping, I spend the whole time perving over girls like JB instead. get some pics while you're out for us next time please!
[/quote]

Great day in the office struttin around and teetering round the markets this week in these shoes.

........not so much shoe 'torment' as torture :twisted:

Mentioned a few posts ago, JB picked these up online in her usual size 8......and after ordering them, she laughs and says to me 'haha I got them in wide so they'll be nice and comfortable....haha for you missing out on my suffering feet'

So they arrive in the post....tries them on and its '.....'wide???? crumbs they feel tight'

Fast forward to this week and my angel gives them a run at the office.....and I drag her to the markets after work 8) :o

.....sadly no pics.......shoes were off as soon as we got to the car.....her sexy feet were KILLING her! Got home and walked from the car to the house over sharp stones ooowwwwing and ouching rather than putting her shoes on again.

......tossed them in the corner with the following comment 'wide? wide???.........I dont damn well think so!!!!!'

She's soooo cute :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I think them filled with lotion would help them loosen up :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=976594 time=1552562478 user_id=4269]
I think them filled with lotion would help them loosen up :)
[/quote]

:D haha.....she actually wore them with lotion in them to help her slide into them as they are so tight......I had to stop her on the way to work and give her toe cleavage a quick wipe as it was squishing between her toes!!

.......by the end of the day though she wasn't thinking lotion was such a good idea.....feet sliding right into those pointy toes.......my angel had very tender toes when they finally came off.

Just soooo hot watching the performance round the markets shuffling from one foot to the other......holding onto stuff to wiggle her feet and toes.......even walking back to the car, she is not one to let anyone know her shoes are hurting......but I could tell they were for sure!! :twisted:
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great session, thanks !!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My cock teasing angel scuffed up the heels of a pair of her shoes this weekend past.........I told her I'd have a go at repairing them.....

Not sure THIS is what she had in mind!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :roll:

hahaha!!
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Great new bought shoes?
Do you choose the shoes for her?

Amazing shoe repair. And I like the idea that these are adjustable, you can even screw them more/ deeper or not, so the challange for your amazing gf is more or less :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=plus47 post_id=977404 time=1553086938 user_id=47185]
Great new bought shoes?

Amazing shoe repair. And I like the idea that these are adjustable, you can even screw them more/ deeper or not, so the challange for your amazing gf is more or less :D
[/quote]

hehe....just read you post out to my girl......made her pull a very 'unusual' face!!!!......she was thinking of those screws coming out a turn or two I'm sure!!!!!

Prepared dinner in them last night......she is unspeakably sexy...... :D :D :D

......long foot rub while she lay back with a glass of wine after this episode......
plus47

Post by plus47 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 am
plus47 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:02 am Great new bought shoes?

hehe....just read you post out to my girl......made her pull a very 'unusual' face!!!!......she was thinking of those screws coming out a turn or two I'm sure!!!!!
That's cool :D