Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.....oh no, I wasnt kidding!!

My girls poor sore feet after being pinched and tormented by her brand new strappy work heels for the entire day........being now squeezed into a nice high pair of her platform pumps to prepare dinner.

Spent another 2 hours in these cooking dinner and cleaning up afterwards.........such tormented little tootsies :twisted:

Once removed she got an hour long foot rub with lots of lotion...........her poor feet had earned it for sure. She has such sexy feet....and puts them through some tough days.........
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those heels look amazing, I'd bet they smell and taste like heaven!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girls new suede pumps are a little loose and she's been having to stuff the toes of them with tissue..........

Wonder if these will help???? 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Another long day for my girls sexy feet. She tells me that she 'always gets comments' when she wears these shoes.....seems that the shoe Gods make her pay for everyone of those comments though!! :twisted:

Being the caring BF that I am as soon as I unbuckled her from these strappy torture devices I went and got the lotion to give her a foot rub..........but then noticed her super tight and sexy high Guess platform boots along the way......

Now they brought on some complaining when I showed back up with those!!......'aaawwwwww no! havent my poor feet been through enough today, look at them!! oh come on, they're really killing me, 10 hours in those strappy heels already.........'

.........this was very true.....but I did remind my sexy footed Princess that its not all about teasing her colleagues and every other fella in the city with her sexy heels and then kicking them straight off when she gets home to her BF.....so in went her soft lotioned feet into her sexy Guess boots for the rest of the evening :D :D

No one said being a high heel prick tease was meant to be easy........ :twisted: :wink:
plus47

Post by plus47 »

I read the whoile thread.
You are a very lucky guy to have such a great gf, who wears the shoes you want and to manage the pain in them.
Great experiences and great pics. I like your thread :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Haha....check these out a few pics my gorgeous girl took herself :o

She loves these shoes.....because she looks sexy in them....not because they are comfortable!!!!! My high heel Princess has developed a couple on 'tender spots' over the years on both her big and little toes....and the straps of these shoes hit both spots!! These really are size 8 bondage torment devices.....but its her that picks to wear them!

We do grocery shopping weekly....and I have been known to tease my angel if she isn't the 'highest heel girl' in the store, so her pick for office attire and then shopping this week was these sexy sandals.

.......very cute moment when we returned home.......while she was waiting for me to unlock the french doors - she was actually holding the door frame and had one foot in the air murmuring 'ooooooohhhhhhhh my feet'

No mucking round when we got inside, snapped these pics and those shoes were off!

......not positive.....but think I could hear her pinky toes screaming 'LET US OUT' :D :lol: :twisted:
plus47

Post by plus47 »

It's so amazing.
Very kind of you to let us participate in your adventures with your gf shoes and feet.
You are a very lucky guy having such a pain resistant girlfriedn who likes to punish herself with sexy shoes.

Nice to tease her beeing not the highets heel girl, I can imagine that this is a great game for you and a hard game for her, because you never know how high other women will wear ;) :D

How high are those shoes?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=plus47 post_id=975598 time=1551949616 user_id=47185]
It's so amazing.
Very kind of you to let us participate in your adventures with your gf shoes and feet.
You are a very lucky guy having such a pain resistant girlfriedn who likes to punish herself with sexy shoes.

Nice to tease her beeing not the highets heel girl, I can imagine that this is a great game for you and a hard game for her, because you never know how high other women will wear ;) :D

How high are those shoes?
[/quote]

Yes, thanks - I am a very lucky guy :D :D

These strappy sandals are about 4 or maybe 4 1/2 inch heel with a small platform. She copes with them fine for all day wear.....but as mentioned, her little toes are screaming to escape by the end of the day :D

You will love this :twisted: .......the joy of online shopping!!!!!!!.........2 new pairs of heels turned up for my girl last night, both sort of beige color, one pair strappy and the other a plain classic looking 4 inch heeled pointy pump.

She's trying them on and wriggles into the pump.....straight away there's the 'ooooaaaahhhhhhh these are tight, damn, should have got a size bigger in these....oh I'm gonna need some lotion to slide into these....oh hell, yep they are tight, no way I can do a full day in these'...

....but then she gets them on and starts strutting round in front of me and the mirror and its 'oh... they're sexy though huh?....oh yeah they look good dont they, what do my legs look like in these do you think?...oh yes they look really good I love them, I guess they'll stretch after a few wears'

I dont even have to encourage her ....she torments her sexy feet all by herself :D :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Music to my ears, pointy pumps & lots of lotion with a very willing sexy as fuck pair of feet:)) cannot wait to see these :))
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

italianboots wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:08 pm My girls new suede pumps are a little loose and she's been having to stuff the toes of them with tissue..........

Wonder if these will help???? 8)
i will make em half size bigger just sent me them for few days :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: