Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

The pics dont do her justice, she just looks sooooo damn hot in those brown boots........and they do bring on a lot of sexy complaining. When they finally got to much for her and I pulled them off she got a nice long lotion foot rub. Such a good girl and a great sport.

..........and freakin sexy with it!!...........no way I was getting that peg onto a nipple though! :?
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

italianboots wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:38 am My girls sexy toe getting pinched.......she was putting on a 'show' in these heels.......

......I had wondered about pinching something else with it first........but got a very stern 'yeeeeeeooooouch :shock:
that is not going on one of my nipples!!!'
What bust size is your girl? Love the tits. Wish my wife's a cups were like hers.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Played a little trick on my cock teasing GF last week.......

Check out the link to her messy thread below, she wore her Guess pumps with candy smileys in them for the morning. the candy all broke up inside her shoe but didnt really bother her much, when I emptied out her shoes I put the candy in her tight platform boots.......not quite so much room in those thats for sure!

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 60#p931192

She was 'making up' for something she had done and agreed to wear these boots for the afternoon.....because I really like them :twisted:
I told her that I'd put the broken up pieces of candy in her boot and there was a bit of complaining along the lines of 'oww that will be sharp, I dont think it will melt and those boots are sooo tight already' etc etc I just told her she would have to think 'hot sweaty thoughts' to get the candy to melt and stop tormenting her sexy feet!!! 8)

..........what I didnt mention to her........is that I added 1/2 a dozen specially selected sharp little stones about the same size as the broken candy into her boots as well......... :) :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This had been a fantastic afternoon of sexy feet in torment.

As you can tell from the coming off pics, the candy had melted.....and mixed in with the remnants of her fans names inside these boots (followers of her messy thread will know what I'm talking about)

Lots and lots of sexy complaining and boot wiggling all afternoon, those little stones were on the move thats for sure and I made sure she kept on the move as well,..........which again, brought on lots of complaining 'you're just making me walk in these cause there's sharp bits of candy inside them, you know these boots are tight on me, oh c'mon I need to sit down my feet hurt'

Lots of 'ohh ouch ouch ouch '(hoping on one foot) when one of the 'candies' made its way into a sensitive spot and needed lots of toe wiggling to move it!!

I was chuckling away to myself the entire time and kept just telling her 'think hot and sweaty thoughts so your beautiful feet melt them'

When she finally couldnt stand them any longer and took her boots off there was a quiet period then a 'HEY!!.....THATS NOT CANDY, WHATS BEEN IN MY BOOTS ALL AFTERNOON!!. NO WAY, ARE THEY STONES......YOU PUT THEM IN THERE DIDNT YOU!......you're sooo mean, no wonder they were hurting!!!!'
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I fucking love JB in her boots.. what and incredible woman.. Her breasts look amazing too, wasn't expecting to see that... Thanks guys!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=938580 time=1542057198 user_id=36978]
I fucking love JB in her boots.. what and incredible woman.. Her breasts look amazing too, wasn't expecting to see that... Thanks guys!
[/quote]

She's got fantastic perky tits.......with perfect nipples...no way I was getting that clothes peg onto one of them though!!

She's a good sport thats for sure, and like you I think she looks dreamy in boots. :P :P

That was such a hot afternoon....the spontaneous hopping on one boot wriggle what was inside the other was a massive turn on.....especially since she was none the wiser!!.......probably not going to be able to get away with tricks like that much longer.......

I'm a real 'knee high boot' kinda guy, but I freakin love those Guess boots on her, both the brown and black. Realy suit her.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Im a knee boot guy too, but FUCK ME does she look good in these!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl keeps bitching that her new Reebok Princess' are a narrow fit and are too tight????

.........some comparison shots with her well worn (fucking incredibly hot smelling) Addidas attached, what do you guys think?? 8) 8)

Less complaining and more wearing them?
Pappasmurf

Post by Pappasmurf »

Any tall boots?
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

italianboots wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:35 am My girl keeps bitching that her new Reebok Princess' are a narrow fit and are too tight????

.........some comparison shots with her well worn (fucking incredibly hot smelling) Addidas attached, what do you guys think?? 8) 8)

Less complaining and more wearing them?
Oh God please yes! The princess, freestyle and leather all day!