Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.....and now the right boot.....this was the one giving her the most 'bother' 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My sexy angels foot torment finally over for the day, she looked incredible :D :D :D

Took a few pics of these boots along side her regular everyday boots......just to give you an idea of why she complains about them a little!! :evil: :evil:

Tiny and narrow....and full of evil tormentors teasing her soft sexy cock teasing feet and toes.

......she's incredibly sexy!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:28 pm My sexy angels foot torment finally over for the day, she looked incredible :D :D :D

Took a few pics of these boots along side her regular everyday boots......just to give you an idea of why she complains about them a little!! :evil: :evil:

Tiny and narrow....and full of evil tormentors teasing her soft sexy cock teasing feet and toes.

......she's incredibly sexy!
I love her boots would even be willing to buy a pair but idk what it is about her feet that I don’t trust
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Lots and lots of sexy complaining by my high heeled Princess after 12 hours in these boots :twisted: 8)

Seems that 8 hours strutting round the office in these boots teasing her colleagues and customers takes its toll on her poor sexy feet,,,,,,,,

.....especially bad when her mean boyfriend wont let her take them off as soon as she steps in the door...

'oh come on, my feet were hurting by lunch time'
'come on please...Ive had them on all day'
'I cant make dinner in them, my poor toes, they are really rubbing'
'I'm serious, I really need to take these off'
'come on, please take my boots off and give me a nice long foot rub'
etc etc etc...... ended up being a full 12 hour 7am to 7pm shift in these hot as fuck boots!! She's such a cock tease. :D
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

Please more of those sexy sexy Reebok classic princess sneakers. I
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmm........so the cake decorations in my angels lace up boots didnt even phase her.........and even a boot full of tic tacs didnt slow her down much, mild complaining only.......

What next???????

:twisted: :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So far those beautiful feet have pretty much melted and squashed everything inside her boot.....

......lets see how she goes for a day with 'salt and pepper' boots then........ :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl gets prepared for a long day ahead in her 'salt n pepper' seasoned boots.

.....this will be a day of cock teasing she wont forget in a hurry :D 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awww that’s so mean....I couldn’t do that to JB’s feet...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So my prick teasing girl walked for miles in her salt and pepper filled boots, we went to a public event and walked up and down every aisle, long walk to and from where we parked, then spent the afternoon shopping.

She was at her teasing best :D .....lots of 'oohhh, just a minute' standing and wiggling her sexy ankle to re-position the guests inside her boots.

Funny but we both noticed that there seemed to be a lot of girls checking her out.....especially her footwear??.....was probably the only girl at this event in high heels......no one would have guessed that the were seasoned with salt and pepper. :D :D