Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plus47

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by plus47 »

italianboots wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 am Can you tell my girl is wearing one size 7 boot and one size 8????......or that one of her boots is filled with jellybeans and lotion!?!?

Walked for miles in these boots.....tormenting the hell out of her all the way :D ...she's a star.
Indeed she is a star!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My hot-as-fuck sexy sub-girl wore her torment heels all Saturday night.....well most of it....

Put on a show in the afternoon wearing a few different pairs of high ankle boots.....and complained that they rubbed her ankles or whatever.......so out come her torment heels and a screwdriver :twisted:

'OOOHHHHHHH DO I HAVE TOO" !!!!????

So all evening in them preparing dinner and knocking off a bottle of wine, all combined with a pair of tight black jeans :D

........during the evening she says ' you better take pics of my feet when these come off.....they're killing me"
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

It will be great see this Faith nude heels with lot of cum dry inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=986397 time=1558967556 user_id=406]
It will be great see this Faith nude heels with lot of cum dry inside.
[/quote]

..........you mean like this???

My girl wore them out for the evening with a fresh load spread inside.....then I added another the next morning when I was checking them out :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My sexy sub-angels feet after a very long evening in her torment heels.

Enjoy :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Man that is one very incredible women! How freak’n sexy to go out with a fresh load of cum inside one of her heels!! :) I mean no one would ever know, but what a trip going out & only you guys know lol...love it!!
But then just as even more incredible is walking around in heels with screw heads raised...omg look at jb’s Feet, that’s a good reason to give those gorgeous toots a massage:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl is a sexy wench........

Picked her up this week after a long office day.....she was smiling.....but there was a suggestive look on her face that 'I may have left her standing waiting in her heels for that extra 15 minutes or so on purpose....and it wasnt the traffic holding me up!.....'

We needed to pick a few things up so had to tour a few department stores.......I just love the progression when she does this........

Cheeky txts all day about how comfy her heels are (because she's been sitting down).....accusing looks when I pick her up because she's had to walk to meet me and stand around for a bit.......carpark and first store down and there might be a whispered 'ooh my feet' and a bit of shuffling........couple of stores later 8) :twisted: ...... 'babe lets go my feet are really hurting....ooooohhhhhhhh can you bring the car over??...ouch'........then the final walk back through the carpark with the ', oooohhh, oh my feet, these damn shoes, oh they are rubbing my toes, my poor feet, did I have the highest heels on in the store??'

Very sore feet after a long day in these BCBG's.........but she didnt take them off in the car.....she kept them on so I could take pics of them coming off for you guys!!!.......show her some love please :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

My God she's 🚬 🔥!! Those are absolutely my favorite 👠 👠 of hers!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl didnt want me to post these as she didnt think her toes were looking pretty.......I thought you guys would forgive her as she has been in pointy high heels the entire week......and they had just come out of these shoes after a 7.30am -7.30pm day..........with a good amount of walking thrown in........ :) :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

They look delicious!!