Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

few complaints (refer to previous post) that her 'boots felt sticky all day'

Had a look inside them a day or 2 later......couldnt see much, maybe some faint cummy toeprints.

Left a little more in there for next time......crappy pics but believe me theres a pool down in the toes of these boots :) :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........and just for good measure.........
schnuffi289

Post by schnuffi289 »

can you please do some things with the flats ?
r1pn2u

Post by r1pn2u »

r u from nz or aussie ?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1065381 time=1604572938 user_id=2803]
........and just for good measure.........
[/quote]

She finally wore these out for the day to 'break them in'..........made sure to keep her on her feet and see she did plenty of walking in them.......no comment on them being sticky.......plenty about her aching feet by the end of the day though :) 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Morning outfit.....cute toweling bathrobe and her Guess platform boots.......... :D

Her only comment: 'oh no.........not the brown boots!' :(

Followers of this thread will know these boots are sooo tight is looks like her feet have been dipped in molten leather.........sexy as fuck Guess molten leather......damn she looks good in these boots.....she's not so convinced :twisted:
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

Please let her wear These sexy tight boots all day. Her feet will take on the pointy shape after a while . Perhaps you can support her while rubbing her toes and bunions. An other possibility is to stretch out the pointy toebox in the particularly tight places. I love women who wear tight and pointy heels and if they suffer in These ;-)
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

It’s so hot seeing her feet being squeezed too tight. Did she have sex with the boots on?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Pfennigabsatz post_id=1067518 time=1605989427 user_id=21338]
Please let her wear These sexy tight boots all day. Her feet will take on the pointy shape after a while . Perhaps you can support her while rubbing her toes and bunions. An other possibility is to stretch out the pointy toebox in the particularly tight places. I love women who wear tight and pointy heels and if they suffer in These ;-)
[/quote]

Haha she has worn these boots to work for the day...........once only!!!!.......and she has worn them out a few times when we have gone out to bars etc, but they really do kill her feet, she looks so good in them though when we first got them I even tried the plastic bags with water in them and put them in the freezer to stretch them.........didnt work enough!

Her poor toes do take on the shape of these boots (the toebox) after an hour or 2.

She just dreads me suggesting them, I love it - Her; 'oh no, no.....not the brown boots??......I dont think I can even squeeze into them anymore!......(then I spend a few minutes offering various bribes....shopping/dinner out etc.....) and miraculously.....her feet DO manage to fit in them!!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Leatherappreciater post_id=1067555 time=1606013134 user_id=87823]
It’s so hot seeing her feet being squeezed too tight. Did she have sex with the boots on?
[/quote]

Sure did, love her wearing these cock achingly gorgeous boots when we are screwing.......complaining about how tight they are and her sore feet while she rides me :) 8)