Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

My girl certainly put in the hard yards locked in her super tight boots, seems that when they got hot and the lotion started to melt all the broken chain links went looking for a place to torment her soft sexy soles.

She just looked dreamy locked in these boots....but a deal was a deal......and her boots were finally unlocked
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her tormented little tootsies....after a morning locked in her boots :twisted: :twisted:

So sexy......... :) 8)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Delicious feet after intense torture in the ankle boots. The feet looks greateful for being under arrest as well as for being liberated later on. Excellent work.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=942261 time=1542826449 user_id=92212]
Delicious feet after intense torture in the ankle boots. The feet looks greateful for being under arrest as well as for being liberated later on. Excellent work.
[/quote]

'under arrest' haha......this was a very hot morning and the sex was incredible.....a first for me with a girl locked in her boots. Just love my girls toes being mildly tormented in her tight high heels.

Please share more of you hot wife's throbbing toes when you can, get her out shopping in the highest shoes you can. I just love walking up and down every isle at the market with JB after a long day in her heels..........fuck she is a total cock teaser!! :D :D

Sounds like our girls wear about the same size shoe as well........ 8)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@italianboots: she doesn't mind to stay the whole day in the office in her business heels and enjoy an after work drink or dinner with her colleagues. This kind of delicate toes and feet treatment is a sexual inspiration for her. When she comes home she reflects the comments of her colleagues who notice this off course. Their wifes at home doesn't give them the joy they have seeing her in her slutty heels all day. Will add more pictures soon.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

She is also very much into slutty wedges. Such a turn on for me. For you as well? For those of you who wants to see more cum and visit our thread "she needs cum all over her feet and heels"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Her slutty toes enjoy the slightly painful tortue of theses wedges.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@italianboots and off course all others being attracted by her slutty heels and feet: posted the whole Story of her in wedges at our thread
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=943500 time=1543078617 user_id=92212]
@italianboots and off course all others being attracted by her slutty heels and feet: posted the whole Story of her in wedges at our thread
[/quote]

Fantastic pics of these wedges on your thread, love hearing the story and seeing your cock trasing wife in these shoes, hope you both contribute more to this thread. .......others are welcome as well!!!....... :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Oh I have a great day of torment planned for my girls sexy feet and toes ahead............. :twisted: :twisted:

Please have a look at her suede boots in the pics.....a pair of her favorites.....favorites for teasing poor 'boot guys'

She's all like 'oh hahaha....soooo easy to tell a guy thats got a boot thing....they just cant keep their eyes off my legs when I wear these boots' and 'you remember what you were like when we first met..haha...when you saw me in these it almost made you drool hahaha'

Oh hahaha indeed......so easy for these prick teasing sexy girls when they figure out you have a 'weakness' for something.

My girl has had these boots forever.....and been a total cock teaser in them the entire time........the first time I ever saw her years ago, she had seen me and decided to wander out in front of me -in her knee high high heel boots- and strutt around a bit...........oh yes....just sooooooooooo easy!!

Well here's a morning back for us poor foot fetish guys, she'll be teasing my prick this morning rather than half the Towns......but it's not going to be quite so easy.