Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Awww I couldn’t do that to JB’s toes....I’d happily squirt a shit load of lotion in them & watch her slip them on, only to sit & let all that lotion soak her gorgeous feet so I can take them off & massage them till it all gone :)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

italianboots wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:02 am Does anyone else like seeing hot girls getting sore feet in sexy high heels and tight shoes??

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I love to see a hot girl squeeze into a pair of pumps a size small or a nice high pair of shoes coming off after a long day's work.

Please contribute pics of your wife/girlfriend/significant other removing their sexy footwear after a nice long day :D
I will do anything to get ahold of those boots name a price please
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Played a little trick on my girl with these boots................ 8) :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

What did you do
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=878906 time=1532035174 user_id=43704]
What did you do
[/quote

........I'll show ya 8)

My girl wears an 8 and I bought these boots for her a month or two back......what she didnt know it that I picked up a pair the same but in size 7 a few weeks later.

......has worn them twice......brought on some complaining!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very cute does she have any others
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Anything else
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I bought these cute little Reeboks for my girl a few months ago.........she had had a few drinks at the time :twisted: ........tried on her usual size 8.....think she saw the look on my face and said to the salesperson 'I think I'd like to try a 7'

Squeezed into the 7's and I bought them. Tried them on the next day and I heard her chuckle......'what was I thinking getting these in 7??...my feet must have swollen up, damn are they tight today!!'

So decided then and there that she'd wear them for casual wear, shotish periods of time only......fast forward to last weekend, wore them to work in for the morning and then met up with a friend to go for a walk after work.....and decided to wear these little Reeboks, so half a day in them and a 5km walk.

......was regretting it when she got to my place......but had kept them on for me to enjoy her sexy suffering, she's such a turn on!! She begged me to take them off as her poor little toes were on fire as she described. Took them off and gave her a nice long foot rub.......she threw them in my closet with the following comment 'ouch I'm never walking in those again, they can stay here for a while' :D :D ...she's gorgeous and her feet look so sexy and small in these, very very cute!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I slipped these onto my girls feet (.....well squished the size 7 on) last evening after dinner, there was some mild initial complaining and the question 'how long do I have to wear these for'.......just while we do the washing up I say.

these boots are the pair featured earlier in this thread, one is a size 8 (her normal size) and the other a 7.

So she washed and I dried.......all the while making a big fuss of how tight the size 7 boot was and how much it was squeezing her toes etc......she's such a cock teaser!!.......eventually got the 'ooohhhh they are really hurting, you need to take them off now' so off they came, flicked her fav TV show on and gave her a long foot rub.

Didnt snap pics of her in them, she had been working out and had mid calf tights on.........these boots looked damn sexy with the tights.........very cute :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My gorgeous girl wore her new Guess Carries for all day office duty this week, have been worn a couple of times but are still pretty tight on her........and heels this high and pointy always test her for an entire work day :twisted:

Added a little bit of text for the performance she put on when taking them off, hope you enjoy.