Would you cum in my shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SunShine85

Re: Would you cum in my shoes?

Post by SunShine85 »

Yes yes yes yes and YEAH
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

dirtyheelboy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:45 am Deffo.. while sniffing one, id fuck the other and cum in it xx
That's the spirit! Do you want lovely lotion smell, or sweaty leather smell:P
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Sweaty leather smell every time!! And as more Cum dries up in the the smell is divine and drives me wild! What size do you wear??
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

I'm size 10, unfortunately i hve big feet :(
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

your big feet very sexy son. It makes you want to lick and smell them always.
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

Here a few more pics i just took, tell me what you wanna do to my feet and heels. The dirtier you are, the more you turn me on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Oh yes id fill them up and have you walk round in them all day
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

absolutely yes, would love to cum all over your feet and shoes & play with them ;-)
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

I'd love to lick and worship your dirty soles and the patent leather of your heels. Then I'd kiss and suck your pretty little toes, all the while inhaling the odour of your godly feet. After I finish caressing them, I'd pull out my dick and rub it over your feet and heels, put it between the arch and the insole, fuck them from behind and put my dick between your lovely shoes. Soon I'll be ready to blow and coat these sexy beasts in my hot white cum, for you to either lick it up or let dry.
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

tristan139 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:51 am I'd love to lick and worship your dirty soles and the patent leather of your heels. Then I'd kiss and suck your pretty little toes, all the while inhaling the odour of your godly feet. After I finish caressing them, I'd pull out my dick and rub it over your feet and heels, put it between the arch and the insole, fuck them from behind and put my dick between your lovely shoes. Soon I'll be ready to blow and coat these sexy beasts in my hot white cum, for you to either lick it up or let dry.
That sounds soooo hot! I love watching cum dripping down my feet, maybe cum near my ankle, and let it slowly drip down my feet and fills my cleavage. How does that sound?