High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kairoz99

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by kairoz99 »

Amazing peep toe heels!! My wife has a similar pair and they are my favorite when i want to fuck a tight hole. Keep fucking them.
high heels turn my soul on!!
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:30 pm ...and this pair too. My wife returned home earlier than expected so I didn’t get a chance to cum them though.
I love seeing a sexy pair of peep toes with a thick cock inside them. Very nice pics
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 am Hi, Slinkyheels, how do you get access to all these peeptoes, and who do they belong to?
I buy them from charity (thrift) shops. I’d been giving this pair of lacy booties a good shagging before my wife returned home unexpectedly! Next time I give them some attention I’ll make sure I get a cum shot too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:21 am
sexishoe2000 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 am Hi, Slinkyheels, how do you get access to all these peeptoes, and who do they belong to?
I buy them from charity (thrift) shops. I’d been giving this pair of lacy booties a good shagging before my wife returned home unexpectedly! Next time I give them some attention I’ll make sure I get a cum shot too!
So hoooott, they do need a lot of cum
Too bad but next time will be probably even more appreciated!
Love these shoes
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Sooo nice, thanks :-)
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

quickheels wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 am Sooo nice, thanks :-)
Thanks too for your appreciation. I gave these sparkly party shoes a good cumming too but the cum shot is slightly out of focus from this session I’m afraid!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

It wasn’t easy shagging these beautiful navy peep toes as the metal decoration on the toes was quite sharp! The were lovely shoes to cum nevertheless.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Nice pics! Looks like a fun session, too!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

ninewestfan wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:40 pm Nice pics! Looks like a fun session, too!
It was a fun session but this shoe shag was even better. There’s something sexy about yellow shoes that I can’t quite explain! The peep-toe was a little tight to shag this time though as you can see!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

As long as you had fun, that’s the main thing.