aunts feet true story(candid vids on youtube)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

aunts feet true story(candid vids on youtube)

Post by kushboss »

my aunt used to come over and stay every weekend and she always wore sandals and she would always be teaseing me with them sometimes at the bbq id sit across from her and she would be dangling and rubbing my leg we never talked about her knowing about my foot fetish until about 2 months ago but we have always both known she didnt mind tending to my teenage needs she had this one pair of sandals they had this suede insole or something and she wore them for 6 summers to work and everything they were so used that the soles felt so soft i couldnt even gusse how many loads i busted on them they had amazing toe prints and her feet smelt heavenly when she stayed over on the weekends her and my mom would drink and at the end of the night she would finally stop dangling and teaseing me and she would always kick her sandals off and when she did that i would always get butter flys in my stomach and then she would say honey would you mind taking these to your bed room for me all be down in a hour and i would instantly grab them and speed walk to my room close the door and use the right one to smell and the left one to fuck i would cum so hard they would be soaked id always spread the cum over her toe prints and wipe the rest off because i didnt want to ruin them one time i did this and i just busted a massive nut in them i didnt cum for a week knowing she was coming over i just wiped them off and she called my name asking me to bring her sandals back out saying her and my mom wanted to go out back and have a little fire and i tryed my best to talk her out of it but she new what she was doing as soon as she put them on she wiggled her toes and looked at me with a smirk and said thats weird my left shoe is wetter then the other i thought it was all over BUSTED and then she said my left foot must sweat more then the other one side of your body is different then the other did you know that as she walked away i could hear the wet sounds of my cum on her soles
Last edited by kushboss on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TypOG

Re: aunts feet true story(candid vids on youtube)

Post by TypOG »

Very hot my friend 👌
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

Looking forward to hearing more!
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

i will post more soon my friends check out my youtube vids if you want to see her feet all have more candids soon not of her but my mom im just having trouble with the lighting in my living room i turn on all the lights and my vids still come out dark im only using a lg phone any suggestions not the best with tech
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Oh yes we wanna see that, do you mean you getting caught ?

greetings