Poll: shoe haul

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

charissa

Re: Poll: shoe haul

Post by charissa »

I don't think it's weird. I have the same kinda deal but it'd a pair of flats. I keep them the way it is and cum in some other shoes while smelling the flats.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

charissa wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:58 pm I don't think it's weird. I have the same kinda deal but it'd a pair of flats. I keep them the way it is and cum in some other shoes while smelling the flats.
Yep thats exactly what I do lol. Theres just some shoes you come across that you want to hang onto as long as possible and dont want to “ruin the scent” or shorten their usability by blasting in them
sattapo

Post by sattapo »

GEIL !!!!!!!
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Was gonna start a new topic on this but eh why post another story in the feed?

I recently purchased these marc jacobs wedges off this hispanic woman, (according to her worn often and theyre a big size 10) having fucked MJ wedges before theyre one of my faves and when I saw this woman selling hers i immediatly picked them up. ...well tried to anyways, its been over a week and she still has not sent them but i can see shes been logging in to the site i bought them off of (rest assured i can get my $ back after a week of no shipping) but im thinking maybe sending an email to the site to have them email her to see whats up? (The site doesnt allow direct to direct communication with buyer and seller). Normally id just say oh well and cancel the purchase but these shoes look really sexy (especially since theyre on the bigger side)

Idk what do you guys think? Should i even put up a fight asking for them? Could come as a risk since im pretending to be a woman on this site and this seller may have figured out im actually just trying to get shoes and wont ship for that reason.
Or just cancel em get my funds back and move on to the next one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Her shoes deserved to be fucked and cummed on for playing games like that. I'd give it another week
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

shoejoblover wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 pm Her shoes deserved to be fucked and cummed on for playing games like that. I'd give it another week
Yeah i dont want to cancel this one unless if I absoluely have to lol.

Think im gonna hold off a few more days, send an email asking for a status on them and go from there.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I would have loved to have those knee high boots!!! Of you never touch them, maybe can work something out?
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

out of curiosity what site are you using to get these shoes/boots?
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Flatslover92 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 am Was gonna start a new topic on this but eh why post another story in the feed?

I recently purchased these marc jacobs wedges off this hispanic woman, (according to her worn often and theyre a big size 10) having fucked MJ wedges before theyre one of my faves and when I saw this woman selling hers i immediatly picked them up. ...well tried to anyways, its been over a week and she still has not sent them but i can see shes been logging in to the site i bought them off of (rest assured i can get my $ back after a week of no shipping) but im thinking maybe sending an email to the site to have them email her to see whats up? (The site doesnt allow direct to direct communication with buyer and seller). Normally id just say oh well and cancel the purchase but these shoes look really sexy (especially since theyre on the bigger side)

Idk what do you guys think? Should i even put up a fight asking for them? Could come as a risk since im pretending to be a woman on this site and this seller may have figured out im actually just trying to get shoes and wont ship for that reason.
Or just cancel em get my funds back and move on to the next one?
Can we please see the tall wedge boots
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Agree with @BOOTS N THIGHS, let’s see those wedge boots!