Let's talk about Flight Attendant shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FAStiletto

Let's talk about Flight Attendant shoes

Post by FAStiletto »

Long time lurker here. Foot and Shoe (high heels in particular) fetishist with a particular great interest in flight attendant's/stewardess' related subject. This includes their shoes, feet, nylons, shoeplay. Regarding shoe cumming: Not that big on personally cumming in their shoes tbh (don't ban me please :lol: ) however I got thrills hearing stories from this forum of people "stealing" FA shoes midflight and cumming in them and how the FAs put their shoes back on unaware that their shoes are now "dirtier" :D . I guess I'm more of a voyeur then?

Anyway, I'm just dying to talk with people with same/same-ish fetish in FA/stewardess here. I've been trying to find forum/group dedicated to FA shoes/feet but can't find them. Hence, me trying to have a discussion here even though this is specially a shoe cumming forum. My apologies if this is not ok/off-topic and I will appreciate it if anyone can point me to the right forum/group (since I can't find it). In any case, I'm still interested in hearing stories of FA shoe cumming especially those that happened in the plane :D .
stayonurtoes

Re: Let's talk about Flight Attendant shoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Hey see that no one replied to you. Have to say that I've never personally experienced flight attendant shoes but love the look of them on the women's feet while flying and love the idea of enjoying the scent and look. No clue how one could actually get access, though I think some people have had success in the back of a plane on a long haul flight, etc. Not my style since I really am not up for being busted while flying! I found one website that seems to have disappeared where some Swiss flight attendants were selling their shoes but it seems offline now and the prices were crazy (like $150 or more, plus international shipping). I'm actually more of a flats guy but love the pairing of heels with hose anyway. Even if I could get a hold of a worn pair of hose that would be great too! Guess I'll keep dreaming and hoping one day I will get the chance at FA shoes.
kioooooo

Post by kioooooo »

I love fligh attendant in general, and heels yes they are great. The best mode is starting to go out with a flight attendant, real it's better, always
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Id love to one day get my hands on a pair of FA shoes whether it be pumps or flats.

^ i saw that website mentioned above but it seemed like a fake/sketchy site to buy the shoes off “supposed” worn women
HeelsAreFun

Post by HeelsAreFun »

I went to the toilet at the back of a well known budget airline's flight, I spotted the hot Eastern European air stewardess storing her heels in a fairly open cubby hole as she changed into her flats for trolley service. Luckily the flight was half full and not a typical British summer boozey flight to the Med so there wasn't a queue to use the bathroom. As soon as the trolley service passed my row I went to the toilet again but I chickened out of grabbing them. I then sat in toilet for a minute with my heart racing and then opened the door, had a look down the aisle - nobody was queueing or paying attention to my direction so I left the door half open to cover me and grabbed the heels.

I can't even describe the rush I had as soon as I had them in the bathroom alone, I was shaking from the adrenaline and my heart was racing. I immediately started to inhale one heel and thrust my cock into the other; the leather combined with the padded sole was so soft on my cock and it seemed as if there was still some warmth from her wearing them (less than 10 minutes had passed since she took them off) - the smell was incredible, gentle but distinct. I then began to lick the insole and taste her sweet sweat. I proceeded to blow my load quicker than ever, like it could have been under a minute. I tried to hold off to get some pictures but I just couldn't control myself. I had told myself I was going to leave some to dry in but the second I came, I immediately had that "Oh no, what have I done and how am I going to get out of this" moment. I mopped up the majority of the cum with tissue, however, the design of the heel with a perforated cushioned insole meant that some of the cum had soaked into it but not anything significant. I was still in panic mode and forever regret not taking a second to snap some pictures but I was just paranoid that there could be people outside the toilet waiting to get in and if that was the case, I would have absolutely no way of getting around this situation unless I binned the heels or something.

I decided to open the door and if anybody was there I was going to just close it again and re-evaluate, luckily nobody was there so I literally threw the heels back into their cubby hole as fast as I could then jumped back into the toilet to get myself together and calm down for a second. Almost as soon as I was in I heard someone walk past, as I exited the toilet I saw it was the other stewardess getting some food for another passenger. It was a close call but I had got away with it. I got back to my seat and was full of adrenaline for the rest of the flight. Once I had calmed down I regretted not leaving some of my cum spread across the insole to dry, it would have as there was still a couple of hours of the flights to go. My regret was compounded when I was leaving the flight and saw the sexy stewardess wearing the heels I'd not long since had my way with... although I did still get massively turned on that she was wearing them, it could have been so much better :twisted:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I love Cabin crew worn shoes. I already bought some pairs on Ebay. The scent of your feet scent your old shoes and tired of hard work in every day of heat or rain make me hard.
I've already sent these photos before.

You can find some videos of cabin crew here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0uOww ... g7Xm8llfzQ

https://xhamster.com/videos/cabin-crew-shoes-6386353

I hope you enjoy.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

rigilover wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 am I love Cabin crew worn shoes. I already bought some pairs on Ebay. The scent of your feet scent your old shoes and tired of hard work in every day of heat or rain make me hard.
I've already sent these photos before.

You can find some videos of cabin crew here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0uOww ... g7Xm8llfzQ

https://xhamster.com/videos/cabin-crew-shoes-6386353

I hope you enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Yeah, Heels from the Sky website is down. Too expensive prices made people suspicious of being scammed. Had a Instagram presence too (also gone now) with lots of nice pictures so you could still get some entertainment without risking your money. I think owner is either a genuine flight attendant or someone who has a flight attendant network.

Speaking of Instagram, you might want to check these account for some FA shoes/feet/nylon pictures: worncabincrewtights, sexy_cabincrew_feet_legs, classicpumps, cabin_crew_nylons, fa_shoeplay.

And yeah the new Banana Feet channel at Youtube is awesome. Too bad another channel with lots of candid FA shoeplay, Shoeplaymex, just got shut down.

Anyway, maybe this thread is in the wrong place? This is a board specifically for shoe cumming but I'm talking a bit broader than that?
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

FAStiletto wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:31 pm Yeah, Heels from the Sky website is down. Too expensive prices made people suspicious of being scammed. Had a Instagram presence too (also gone now) with lots of nice pictures so you could still get some entertainment without risking your money. I think owner is either a genuine flight attendant or someone who has a flight attendant network.

Speaking of Instagram, you might want to check these account for some FA shoes/feet/nylon pictures: worncabincrewtights, sexy_cabincrew_feet_legs, classicpumps, cabin_crew_nylons, fa_shoeplay.

And yeah the new Banana Feet channel at Youtube is awesome. Too bad another channel with lots of candid FA shoeplay, Shoeplaymex, just got shut down.

Anyway, maybe this thread is in the wrong place? This is a board specifically for shoe cumming but I'm talking a bit broader than that?
I think the original intention was for shoe cumming but it sidetracked a bit to just general shoe discussion. Personally i wouldnt mind if there was a seperate board for it or in my case a board discussing shoeplay/dangling but to each there own/we each have our own ticks with this fetish to where too many sub topics could get messy.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I love flight attendant shoes. I have a few pairs from genuine flight attendants which smell great. Unfortunately the smell in their usually leather shoes does not last long at all. I've got flats which I've had for over a year which smell as strong today as they did back then.

None the less, flight attendants have gorgeous shoes. I remember on my first ever flight, I did all the research in the world to pick the right seats to potentially get lucky and find some shoes I could play with on flight. Unfortunately I looked everywhere during the flight and found nothing at all. But I did have a few good chats with a couple of the attendants on board. I was roaring to go though, the sight of their shoes made me want to explode. I went back to my seat and I was sitting next to a 30 year oldish woman. She was wearing some black loafers. Luckily she kicked these off when she went to sleep so I was able to grab them with my feet and have a good play under the blanker next to her.

I only hope I get lucky and score a live pair. I've only ever got retired pairs.
Flickr coming soon...