Cute Blonde At Work

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

loafer_lover

Cute Blonde At Work

Post by loafer_lover »

Hi guys it’s been a while. I noticed one day a few weeks back a cute new worker at our company. She works in a different part of the building than me but she needed to drop off some correspondence and when I seen her she was wearing sexy black nylons and her hot black high heels. I made a point to work later one day and once everyone was gone I went in search of those sexy shoes. I’m normally drawn to flats and loafers but she looked so damn hot in these I couldn’t resist. I eventually found them at her desk and being they were freshly worn, they were still warm from her nyloned feet. I took her left shoe and held it up to my nose and wow the nylon foot smell was mind blowing. Just an amazing sweaty nylon foot scent. So I wasted no time bringing them home and having my way with them. I returned them before she got to work the next day and I noticed on break she was outside wearing the shoes I had just cummed the night before. She’s also a shoe player and loves to dangle her heels apparently. I managed to snap a few pictures. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Re: Cute Blonde At Work

Post by phoselover »

That's awesome!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job! I love to see when women wear the shoes that are cummed. I especially love to see them dangling and shoeplaying with cumed shoes. Keep up the good work!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

could you make a vid! ???

thanks for sharing. I hope there will be more!
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

God those dangling pics are hot!!! Awesome work!!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Fantastic story with superb sexy heels!!
That pic when she's dangling - epic!!
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Hot :) and great action :)
jormun

Post by jormun »

Mind-blowing!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

Damn! Those heels are a sexy as fuck!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That is fucking hot, taking some chicks high heels home filling the with a load & taking them back to watch her wear the them!! Keep it up :)