Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TGPeeptoes

Post by TGPeeptoes »

Last edited by TGPeeptoes on Sun May 27, 2018 2:34 am, edited 21 times in total.
Newfootlover

Re: My Hot Wife's shoes Cummed again!

Post by Newfootlover »

What an amazing woman!
relators

Re: My Hot Wife's shoes Cummed again!

Post by relators »

very sexy heels, please share some more.
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TGPeeptoes

Re: My Wife's Feet & Heels!

Post by TGPeeptoes »

Last edited by TGPeeptoes on Sun May 27, 2018 2:34 am, edited 14 times in total.
ZaraSandals

Re: My Wife's Feet & Heels!

Post by ZaraSandals »

TGPeeptoes wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:52 pm OK all. My wife told me to start this post again and not take it down! We are trying to spice things up in the bedroom department. She has always had a thing for sexy feet and shoes and gives me footjobs all the time, she loves it when I suck on her toes and now when I cum in her shoes! She is wants to share but is worried that someone might know us, but we agreed to do it anyway, as we find it so hot. So my wife says, what do you think of her feet and what would you to them? She said, don't be shy and be honest! She is very proud of her sexy feet!
So hot of you both! And really, any woman who wears that number of toe rings deserve a good seeing to, let's see lots of cum on her sexy feet, sexy heels, in her pussy, everywhere!!! Congratulations man.