Fun with Sperrys

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feverpitch

Fun with Sperrys

Post by feverpitch »

So I've been a member of this site for quite a while, but I hardly ever post (I think I've had one other thread with pics). Gonna change that because I have too many great pairs of shoes to not share. I'll make a thread with them all sometime soon.

In the meantime, here's the latest addition to my collection. Bought these from a fellow fetishist. His wife wore them a fair bit. I've only ever fucked Topsiders so I was excited to get my hands on some Angelfish. Something about how they're designed like flats just turns me on (they also look less unisex).

The right shoe is my cum dump. I'm preserving the left for the scent (which is heavenly, I might add). I'll update this thread periodically. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moclover

Re: Fun with Sperrys

Post by moclover »

Please continue! My favorite kind of shoes! What size? Those are super worn. How did they smell?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Love em! Nice dirty insoles and im sure great smell! Nice first load too...of many more. Keep plastering that one!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Nice shoes. I've always been a fan of these for the same reason, their flat like design.
nwf

Post by nwf »

Amazing
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Love those sperrys! I want to see them on her feet!
nwf

Post by nwf »

I think we all would!