My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bendstra

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by bendstra »

Biology wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 pm I got to cum on my Track Coach’s Brooks again. This time I came on top per request of bendstra. Now whenever she wears them, she’ll be getting a cum sandwich! https://imgur.com/a/3JGBsfz
somehow didn't see this, wow, that's hot! Thanks for taking my request! those brooks are hot! hope you get the chance to cum on top of them more!
Biology

Post by Biology »

I failed No Nut November on day one, so I might as well make the best of it. There was another cheer competition today, so I scoped the cheerleaders cars for some shoes. I knew that my favorite redhead’s car would be unlocked and packed with goodies, but I wanted to expand my reach and leave some cum for some new girls. :lol: Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a single one with an unlocked car! :shock: I reluctantly retreated to the ginger’s vehicle. Inside I found two pairs of cute ankle boots: one brown and the other black with a wedge heel. I ultimately decided on the brown pair because I had seen her wait them just yesterday. Not much of a smell just a faint aroma of dirtied leather. https://imgur.com/a/palWK9g
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Insole looks like she wears those quite a bit, and the last pic she seems sockless. Great job filling yet another pair of hers! You should scope her car out during school to see if her cheer shoes are in there. I can't imagine the smell of those!
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

Biology wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 am I failed No Nut November on day one, so I might as well make the best of it. There was another cheer competition today, so I scoped the cheerleaders cars for some shoes. I knew that my favorite redhead’s car would be unlocked and packed with goodies, but I wanted to expand my reach and leave some cum for some new girls. :lol: Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a single one with an unlocked car! :shock: I reluctantly retreated to the ginger’s vehicle. Inside I found two pairs of cute ankle boots: one brown and the other black with a wedge heel. I ultimately decided on the brown pair because I had seen her wait them just yesterday. Not much of a smell just a faint aroma of dirtied leather. https://imgur.com/a/palWK9g
She is my favorite
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Oh yeah, she's definitely a hottie! Great job!
Biology

Post by Biology »

There was a show choir practice tonight and they all have to wear special dance shoes. I knew I’d I have plenty of shoes to choose from, but I was after one pair in particular. My “friend’s” light grey old skool Vans, which she wears all the time. Unfortunately, she didn’t wear them instead she probably a pair of, equally hot, sky blue adidas UltraBoosts. Despite having cat and dog hair all over the insoles, the smell was heavenly. :lol: It was strong, robust and heady but not raunchy. It was perfect! The smell alone had me cumming in seconds! https://imgur.com/a/ag663W3
balletheelsjob

Post by balletheelsjob »

Oh man, I was in a show choir in HS and some of most debauched nights were when I'd stay after rehearsal to "clean up for extra credit" where I'd power clean the entire choir room and stage, and then hang out in the girls changing room, which had each dancer's sweaty dance heels in their own compartment with their names on the front. It was like a vending machine for wank-material. By the end of the year I'm positive every single dancer in that group was dancing around and sweating in my cum for hours a week.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Very nice update! Incredible how many girl's are walking around school with shoes full of your cum. So hot hearing how smelly some of them are too! Keep it up, leave no shoe uncummed!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Absolutely hot stuff man. What do their special dancer shoes look like? Do you have any pictures of them and do you have any opportunities to work your magic on them?
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Biology wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 am I failed No Nut November on day one, so I might as well make the best of it. There was another cheer competition today, so I scoped the cheerleaders cars for some shoes. I knew that my favorite redhead’s car would be unlocked and packed with goodies, but I wanted to expand my reach and leave some cum for some new girls. :lol: Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a single one with an unlocked car! :shock: I reluctantly retreated to the ginger’s vehicle. Inside I found two pairs of cute ankle boots: one brown and the other black with a wedge heel. I ultimately decided on the brown pair because I had seen her wait them just yesterday. Not much of a smell just a faint aroma of dirtied leather. https://imgur.com/a/palWK9g
Way to go, mate! Loved these boots!