My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by jcarl »

Could you cum in a dirty/sweaty sock from theses girls? I would love to see it =D
nwf

Post by nwf »

Wow this is a good thread
bags and bags

Post by bags and bags »

More! Would love to see the bags full of their stuff too.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Pretty awesome you are only in high school. I started in high school w all of my friends hot sisters jeans and panties. I can actually still remember what each one's cunt smelled like and get so hard at the memories of dressing up on their jeans and sniffing their scents until I reached ecstasy, whenever I see them these days. :twisted: :twisted:
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Not only does your track coach need a good shoe cumming....she needs four or five guys to give her a good , messy facial!
I would love to ram my cock into her!
Wow.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Glad you went with the flats, very nice looking and nice looking girl. Love your "work", definitely following your adventures closely!
Biology wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 pm Here is my latest adventure. These black suede flats belong to a super hot senior at my high school. At our school we have a senior awards night where they present a bunch of scholarships, so I searched the parking lot for this girl’s car. I had tried to get into it several times before, but each time it would be locked with no way to unlock it. That night was different, to my surprise her door opened effortlessly. :o I instantly hopped inside and searched through her bag and found a pair of sandals, a pair of flats, her bra, and her panties. I had hit the jackpot! :mrgreen: I had to choose between the sandals and the flats. I personally preferred the sandals but since they were the same model as my last post I went with the flats. They were a super tight fuck and had me cumming hard and fast. Her shoes didn’t have much of a smell, so I sniffed her panties instead. They were heavenly, they were slightly watery and very musky and had me greatly aroused.
https://imgur.com/a/PyoousP
Biology

Post by Biology »

Since it’s summer I won’t have many opportunities to cum in any shoes. I will post if I get the chance, but It might be awhile for my next post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Sounds good. Have a nice summer man!
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Appreciate you sharing, this has been a great thread! Maybe you will have some unexpected luck during the summer.
Biology

Post by Biology »

I was lucky and was able to find an opportunity to cum in some shoes this summer :mrgreen: . I’m working at the same summer camp I did last year and the replacement aquatics director from last year returned as Camp Director so she got her own cabin. Last weekend she was away from camp at a wedding so I snuck into her cabin and loaded her filthy red hiking boots that she wears almost every day. They were big and supper roomy, but they still felt great. I can only describe the smell as slimy and intoxicating. After I loaded them up I took one of her clean socks turned it inside out and wiped up the cum with the toe of the sock so when she wore it she would be sure to get cum on her foot. https://imgur.com/a/gTMKOnf