My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by finfan1 »

Biology wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:14 pm
finfan1 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm Wow great job with those chucks!! She cute too, which is even more amazing. I like how they have the beginning of sweat prints. I'm sure she'll wear them a lot, all the while your cum coats her sweaty foot :)
Thanks and she’s insatiably nice, so every time that cutie says hi to me I’ll be thinking about my cum in her shoe.
That's great. I feel nice, sweet, and innocent girls are the best when it comes to filling their shoes with cum without them knowing. Could you describe how you managed to get them? Also any possibility of seeing her wearing them, maybe even in the future? Thanks!
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:21 pm
finfan1 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm Wow great job with those chucks!! She cute too, which is even more amazing. I like how they have the beginning of sweat prints. I'm sure she'll wear them a lot, all the while your cum coats her sweaty foot :)
Thanks and she’s insatiably nice, so every time that cutie says hi to me I’ll be thinking about my cum in her shoe.
That's great. I feel nice, sweet, and innocent girls are the best when it comes to filling their shoes with cum without them knowing. Could you describe how you managed to get them? Also any possibility of seeing her wearing them, maybe even in the future? Thanks!
We were decorating for a school dance, and I saw her wearing them and instantly knew that I had to cum in those chucks. During the day she had taken them off to avoid dripping paint on them while decorating, but I couldn’t get to them since there were too many people nearby. I waited until after school during track practice, I snuck off during our long run and found her keys under her gas lid, so I unlocked her car and popped her trunk to get her shoes. I took them inside to the bathroom where I laid on the floor and fucked the right while smelling and tasting the left. I don’t have any pictures of her wearing them, but I’ll keep an eye out for you finfan1. :D
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Biology wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:02 pm
finfan1 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:21 pm
We were decorating for a school dance, and I saw her wearing them and instantly knew that I had to cum in those chucks. During the day she had taken them off to avoid dripping paint on them while decorating, but I couldn’t get to them since there were too many people nearby. I waited until after school during track practice, I snuck off during our long run and found her keys under her gas lid, so I unlocked her car and popped her trunk to get her shoes. I took them inside to the bathroom where I laid on the floor and fucked the right while smelling and tasting the left. I don’t have any pictures of her wearing them, but I’ll keep an eye out for you finfan1. :D
Great story, and thanks for being on the lookout!
Biology

Post by Biology »

These offbrand Birkenstocks were an incredible fuck. I used my car key technique from before to get these. I stuck my cock in the big toe loop, it was super tight and felt insane. They had a strong smell of almost dead skin or dust, it was oddly arrousing. I ended up spreading my cum across the sandal covering every square inch, so every time she wears them her sweat will draw out some of my cum.
https://imgur.com/a/9hDY4MH
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I think your most recent experience is my favorite so far. I've cummed sandals and smeared it all over like that and it's really great knowing their entire sole will get cum on it. She's really cute and hearing the sandals stunk makes it even better. Another amazing update man!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Dude I just borrowed sucked and fucked my coworkers high heels been waiting for the right time and the big blonde milf dummies left em there. Stayed late scooped em up and then used and abused em in the single lavatory.
That stinky leather mixed with her mommy sweat made me cum so much right into her other nine west heel after I sucked it's long heel like a little sissyboy. Slayed that milf!!!! :twisted:
Biology

Post by Biology »

Here is my latest adventure. These black suede flats belong to a super hot senior at my high school. At our school we have a senior awards night where they present a bunch of scholarships, so I searched the parking lot for this girl’s car. I had tried to get into it several times before, but each time it would be locked with no way to unlock it. That night was different, to my surprise her door opened effortlessly. :o I instantly hopped inside and searched through her bag and found a pair of sandals, a pair of flats, her bra, and her panties. I had hit the jackpot! :mrgreen: I had to choose between the sandals and the flats. I personally preferred the sandals but since they were the same model as my last post I went with the flats. They were a super tight fuck and had me cumming hard and fast. Her shoes didn’t have much of a smell, so I sniffed her panties instead. They were heavenly, they were slightly watery and very musky and had me greatly aroused.
https://imgur.com/a/PyoousP
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow! Did you do the deed in her car? Shame the shoes had no smell but at least your learned what something of hers smelled like. You're racking up the shoe count!
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm Wow! Did you do the deed in her car? Shame the shoes had no smell but at least your learned what something of hers smelled like. You're racking up the shoe count!
Yep, I did it in her car because I felt that there’d be too many people inside so I took the risk of being semi-exposed.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Subscribed.