My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by finfan1 »

Jesus man, you keep one upping yourself! That gallery is so hot. The chick with the Keds looks sockless, that means your cum is right up against her sweaty foot! The 4th girl with the cummed sandals is so cute. If only one girl could get more cum in her shoes, I'd pick her any day of the week. Also really hot seeing the counselor wearing her stinky cummed boots. To be honest this thread is the main reason I come to the forums mostly!
Biology

Post by Biology »

Got another chance with these studded white converse. You can see the stain from the first. :lol: They’ve gotten more wear now, so they have a more distinct smell. They smelled very creamy almost like milk or ice cream. https://imgur.com/a/qKHmzxa
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Nice job! Love that there's a cum stain on the insole. Now she'll have double the cum on her sweaty feet. Interesting description of the smell. Hope you get a truly stinky pair of sneakers soon!
Biology

Post by Biology »

Got to shag another pair from the Vans Girl. This time it was a pair of white Pumas. I’ve seen her wear these a couple different times and each time I could barely restrain myself from taking them directly off her feet. They were stinky, but not strong. Maybe a 4/10. When I finally came, my load was instantly absorbed by her insole. All of her sweat must drain right in there. https://imgur.com/a/JZPs003
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I really do envy your access to so many hotties shoes. Those insoles look similar to the kind in Puma Suede, and having cummed a pair of those before, I know what you mean by instantly absorbing the load. How would you describe the smell of them? Another amazing update in a thread that doesn't get nearly enough attention.
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:08 am I really do envy your access to so many hotties shoes. Those insoles look similar to the kind in Puma Suede, and having cummed a pair of those before, I know what you mean by instantly absorbing the load. How would you describe the smell of them? Another amazing update in a thread that doesn't get nearly enough attention.
Hard to describe the smell it was kind of earthy and a little musty.
Biology

Post by Biology »

I got to cum in this hottie’s Nike’s. Not much of a smell, but it still feels great getting another one under the belt.
https://imgur.com/a/bPexN56
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Love the footprints on those insoles. Bet they really felt good to load up. Another nice one!
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

One of my favorite threads
Biology

Post by Biology »

Finally Got a chance to cream some more shoes. :mrgreen: I got these from another girl that tends to leave her car unlocked with piles of clothes in the backseat. I dug through the clothes and found a cute pair of black heels. They didn’t have much of a smell, but they felt incredible. There were some people that passed by so I had to cover myself with some of her clothes. Another cutie in the books. https://imgur.com/a/PBOXjr0