My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by finfan1 »

Always wanted to load up a cheerleader's sneakers. Amazing job! Shame no smell, but at least her foot won't be cum free for the foreseeable future!
Biology

Post by Biology »

Got another pair of shoes off of a cheerleader. I snuck into the cheer room between matches and found a couple of possible scores, but one caught my eye especially. A pair of gray Uggs that I had seen the owner wear a million times. I knew she’d get a ton of usage out of my cum. They had a very crisp and flavorful aroma much like the well worn white converse I had creamed before. https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 1&start=95
The cotton fibers had me cumming fast and hard which wquickly soaked into the material. I can almost imagine my cum squishing beneath her feet for the next few months.
https://imgur.com/a/zXy4wms
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow. Were there many shoes and socks lying around the locker room? Get a chance to sniff anything in there? Nice job filling the uggs.
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:08 pm Wow. Were there many shoes and socks lying around the locker room? Get a chance to sniff anything in there? Nice job filling the uggs.
It wasn’t a locker room, just a classroom designated for the cheerleaders. There were a few other shoes out, but most were put away in bags. Since the room was pretty visible I didn’t take too much time snooping around just incase I got caught.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Biology post_id=953629 time=1545342122 user_id=82890]
[quote=finfan1 post_id=953328 time=1545253691 user_id=82757]
Wow. Were there many shoes and socks lying around the locker room? Get a chance to sniff anything in there? Nice job filling the uggs.
[/quote]

It wasn’t a locker room, just a classroom designated for the cheerleaders. There were a few other shoes out, but most were put away in bags. Since the room was pretty visible I didn’t take too much time snooping around just incase I got caught.
[/quote]

Love this thread and your adventures man....but you do need to be careful!!.....dont get caught cause we all want to see lots more of this. Great work :D
Nylonfoot

Post by Nylonfoot »

Please never stop what you are doing! I love every single session you did!
Biology

Post by Biology »

I got one last session in for 2018. I finally got a chance to cum the shoes of a basketball hottie that I’ve been chasing for months. It was a pair of Kevin Durant Nike BBall shoes. I have a cold and masturbated out of boredom 3 times yesterday. I could neither smell nor produce a large enough load fit for this beauty’s feet. I’ll just have to find another opportunity to make it up for her.
https://imgur.com/a/MlFXr3p
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow it's so hot seeing her wearing them in her basketball uniform while seeing you fill them up at the same time. Sorry to hear about the cold, hope you get better! Another amazing update.
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

The worse time to have a cold, well another excuse to go and cum in a second time
skech

Post by skech »

Great thread, makes it better that you show the girl that goes with the shoe. Just a little tip from an old dude, try to get with some of the actual girls, now is the time! You have a lot of cute girls around you, make a move. Plus you might get into their whole closet.
Keep it up.