My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stayonurtoes

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by stayonurtoes »

Biology73 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:27 am I recently arrived back on campus to start the spring semester and this means all new kinds of new opportunities. During my first shift back lifeguarding I was working with this super hot petite Asian girl I had seen around before. She had worn a beautiful pair of Doc Marten Chelsea boots. Unfortunately, she had left them outside of the guard office, so I had no way to stealthily "do the deed". Instead I had to go the whole shift walking constantly passing by both her cute boots and petite feet. It was an absolute cock-tease! :shock:

At the end of my shift, I needed to let off some steam :P so I checked by my bosses office and found a pair of black loafers that I had loaded up before. They still smelled musty with a slight hint of foot odor. I took my time enjoying them and blasted a nice load deep into the toes. :lol:

https://imgur.com/a/Cd06fSS

I'm scheduled to work with the Asian cutie just about once every week this semester, so hopefully I'll get lucky enough score a few times.
Wow, very nice -- always my favorite when you post loafers and flats. I know it's not the season for it but still great to see. Also glad to hear they had a scent, that is so important.
Biology73

Post by Biology73 »

Last edited by Biology73 on Thu May 27, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

Biology73 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:27 am I recently arrived back on campus to start the spring semester and this means all new kinds of new opportunities. During my first shift back lifeguarding I was working with this super hot petite Asian girl I had seen around before. She had worn a beautiful pair of Doc Marten Chelsea boots. Unfortunately, she had left them outside of the guard office, so I had no way to stealthily "do the deed". Instead I had to go the whole shift walking constantly passing by both her cute boots and petite feet. It was an absolute cock-tease! :shock:

At the end of my shift, I needed to let off some steam :P so I checked by my bosses office and found a pair of black loafers that I had loaded up before. They still smelled musty with a slight hint of foot odor. I took my time enjoying them and blasted a nice load deep into the toes. :lol:

https://imgur.com/a/Cd06fSS

I'm scheduled to work with the Asian cutie just about once every week this semester, so hopefully I'll get lucky enough score a few times.
man, your boss is so sexy, she has sexy thick legs...sure her shoes have great aroma, i assume it was great to fuck her shoes.... and at least a few photos of the asian girl and her boots maybe ? thanks for sharings
chickendicken

Post by chickendicken »

Wow. Those Adidas shoes look awesome to fuck. Good job and every update you post is incredible. Keep making more!
e551218

Post by e551218 »

very nice adidas swift run. love them also very much. they have a nice smell due to the whole synthetic fabric.
girls pretty nice, too. hope she enjoined your shoe treatment.

looking forward to seeing the other girls....
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

So hot jesus
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Biology73 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:41 pm I've had a few new sessions this past week to tell you all about. I had another session with petite Asian girl, but we also had another petite freshman girl working with us for a shadow shift. I ended up having a choice between the Asian girl's Nike Air Force one's and the freshman's adidas. The adidas had a much stronger smell and I knew I'd have more chances to load up the Asian girl's shoes so I decided to leave a nice load for the freshie and expand my list of victims. :twisted:

After my initial sniff test I knew that these would be an incredible fuck. They had a nice strong cheesy aroma that was quite full bodied and really filled your entire nose to the point that it was just barely below being overwhelming. Absolutely perfect! :mrgreen: Additionally, her shoe size was a petite 4.5(US). They were so small that I'm pretty sure the shoes were actual a kid's model. They were too small for me to even fit my shaft and both balls in the shoe like I usually do. The petite shoe size and strong smell made me cum fast and hard.

https://imgur.com/a/8i3TVaJ

My second session was with a girl and a pair of shoes that I had loaded up before, but I'll wait and leave the story till tomorrow. :wink:
Dude those adidas are sexy! Did the socks smell good too?
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Biology73 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:41 pm I've had a few new sessions this past week to tell you all about. I had another session with petite Asian girl, but we also had another petite freshman girl working with us for a shadow shift. I ended up having a choice between the Asian girl's Nike Air Force one's and the freshman's adidas. The adidas had a much stronger smell and I knew I'd have more chances to load up the Asian girl's shoes so I decided to leave a nice load for the freshie and expand my list of victims. :twisted:

After my initial sniff test I knew that these would be an incredible fuck. They had a nice strong cheesy aroma that was quite full bodied and really filled your entire nose to the point that it was just barely below being overwhelming. Absolutely perfect! :mrgreen: Additionally, her shoe size was a petite 4.5(US). They were so small that I'm pretty sure the shoes were actual a kid's model. They were too small for me to even fit my shaft and both balls in the shoe like I usually do. The petite shoe size and strong smell made me cum fast and hard.

https://imgur.com/a/8i3TVaJ

My second session was with a girl and a pair of shoes that I had loaded up before, but I'll wait and leave the story till tomorrow. :wink:
Really sexy shoes and hot girl
raga83

Post by raga83 »

I love small feet and therefor shoes, those things are so damn sexy
Biology73

Post by Biology73 »

Last edited by Biology73 on Thu May 27, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.