My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by finfan1 »

Love how sweat stained and discolored her boot insoles are. Another great update!
Biology

Post by Biology »

Got my hands on another pair of my insanely hot track/xc coach’s running shoes. For our practice this day we went to a campground to run some trails and to relax at a beach later. When everyone was on the beach, I snuck back to the bus to find the shoes my coach had ran in. I had never seen her wear these before today, so they must have been pretty new. When I got to them, they were practically fresh of her feet, so they were hot, sweaty, and damp. They didn’t have much of a smell, just humidity and new shoe smell. https://imgur.com/a/LGYIcNu
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Good stuff man. You're so lucky to get to cum in so many girl's shoes. Don't know why more people don't comment here. Keep it up!
Gamerd00d

Post by Gamerd00d »

Yeah man, I wish I was in sports and was around more popular people so I would have more opportunities like you back when I was in school, it could have been easy, so jealous of you! Cum in all those shoes for us! Cum! Cum! Cum!
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Love the updates as well, one of my favorite threads!
Biology

Post by Biology »

I just came in this hot redhead’s Old Skool Vans. I knew she leaves her car unlocked, so I grabbed them while she was in cheer practice. The smell was barbaque sauce adjacent. https://imgur.com/a/nbKc3xw
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow she's smokin. Awesome job. Vans are my second fav after Converse. Can't say I've ever smelled that barbecue smell in a pair of shoes. Would you say they were stinky? Imagine the smell of her cheer shoes!
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:26 pm Wow she's smokin. Awesome job. Vans are my second fav after Converse. Can't say I've ever smelled that barbecue smell in a pair of shoes. Would you say they were stinky? Imagine the smell of her cheer shoes!
They didn’t really stink it was a light smell. It was tangy which made me think of bbq.
hahahajjj

Post by hahahajjj »

more sneakers please!!!
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

great sharing man, excellent!