My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by finfan1 »

Amazing update!! Smart idea with the inside out sock. Her sweaty toes will get a nice coating of cum when she wears them, not to mention that cum will be in her boot insole for quite some time :) Really great insole shots, love the toe impressions. 'Slimy' is an interesting way to describe their smell, can't say I've smelled any shoes that could be described like that. Would you say they stunk? Also how long did you play with her boots? Thanks for the great update!
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:56 pm Amazing update!! Smart idea with the inside out sock. Her sweaty toes will get a nice coating of cum when she wears them, not to mention that cum will be in her boot insole for quite some time :) Really great insole shots, love the toe impressions. 'Slimy' is an interesting way to describe their smell, can't say I've smelled any shoes that could be described like that. Would you say they stunk? Also how long did you play with her boots? Thanks for the great update!
Yes they stunk, I probably played with them for about 10 minutes.
Biology

Post by Biology »

The medic came to hang out at the pool, so I took the time to cream her Nike’s. They smelled fruity liked watermelon or strawberry. https://imgur.com/a/xucMeYd
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

Would love to see a cumshot on the laces and toe box on a sexy pair of nikes!
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Great job cumming her sneakers! Too bad they smelled like lotion and not her feet. Do you know how long after you filled them she wore them?
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:23 pm Great job cumming her sneakers! Too bad they smelled like lotion and not her feet. Do you know how long after you filled them she wore them?
Probably less than a half hour.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

So her foot got a nice coating of fresh cum. Very nice!
Biology

Post by Biology »

These Decorated Chucks felt incredible to fuck, can’t remember how they smelled.
https://imgur.com/a/3DZJ9gR
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Nice load in those chucks. Her toes will be covered in it from now on!
Biology

Post by Biology »

I got the chance to cum in this exotic Argentinian babe’s hiking boots. They smelled warm and earthy, like an oak tree or a smokeless campfire. Her boots were still a bit wet from a day of working, but the moisture just helped to bring out the smell. Since they were wet I had to place them back on her boot dryer when I was finished, so my cum probably got baked into those delicious soles.
https://imgur.com/a/tPa7SsZ