My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Biology

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by Biology »

Here is a gallery of all the shoes I’ve cummed and their owners. I’ll try to update it as I go. https://imgur.com/a/Uxm6Kmr
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

So many hotties walking around in your cum. Excellent job.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

The sneakers with the green socks look like they smelled great, how were those? Wow.
Biology

Post by Biology »

stayonurtoes wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 am The sneakers with the green socks look like they smelled great, how were those? Wow.
Check my post from April 29.
Biology

Post by Biology »

Here are my hot cousin’s Nike Roshes. I accidentally forgot to take a pic of the cum. They smelled kind of grassy and felt soft and silky. They were a great fuck.
https://imgur.com/a/oTL9zNa
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Thanks for pointing me to this earlier post. And I love your description, that these even had a strong scent. Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Biology wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:30 am
finfan1 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm Can't see the second or third gallery. Whose heels are they and which pair of been smelliest so far?
Sorry to hear about the 2nd and 3rd galleries not working. :( I would fix it if I knew how, anybody have any advice? As for the owner of the heels, they belong to the shooting sports director at the camp I lifeguarded at. And the smelliest pair? Of the ones shown, probably the pool supervisor. She wore them all summer long, they had a very strong musty but delicate odor to them, just a few whiffs and I could barely keep from cumming. Of all the shoes I’ve cummed They coincidentally belong to the previous pool supervisor who was fired for not following protocol. She was very lazy and didn’t care about her shoes. The smell was so strong That my eyes almost watered. They reeked of foot fungus giving it a cheesy smell. Here they are (if the gallery works). https://imgur.com/a/ULeFqM3
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Always looking forward to more updates!
Biology

Post by Biology »

These white studded converse belonged to the sister of the girl with white Keds. They have one more sister, so I’m hoping I’ll eventually be able to complete the trifecta and cum in all of their shoes. :mrgreen: These were pretty new, so they didn’t have much of a smell, but it felt great to be able to “break them in.” :wink:
https://imgur.com/a/3YtrcdH
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow great job with those chucks!! She cute too, which is even more amazing. I like how they have the beginning of sweat prints. I'm sure she'll wear them a lot, all the while your cum coats her sweaty foot :)
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm Wow great job with those chucks!! She cute too, which is even more amazing. I like how they have the beginning of sweat prints. I'm sure she'll wear them a lot, all the while your cum coats her sweaty foot :)
Thanks and she’s insatiably nice, so every time that cutie says hi to me I’ll be thinking about my cum in her shoe.