My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Biology

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm Wow those Roshes are so worn looking now! Amazing. Nice hearing they have a smell now. How do you cum in the shoes? Do you fuck them or masturbate then let it fall into the shoe? If you don't, you should definitely fuck them until you unleash. That way the cum gets more in the toe section. Maybe you could start getting a small bit of the cum and rub it along parts of the laces where you know they'll touch them when tying them. Good stuff!
I usually fuck them for better stimulation. Great idea with the laces.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biology

Post by Biology »

Had another session today. There was an away girls’ basketball game today, so I stopped by the school to check their cars for shoes. The only pair I found was from the owner of the studded white converse that I cummed twice already. https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 1&start=81
This time I found a pair of sleek black Nike Hyperdunks.
They didn’t have much of a smell, just slightly sweaty, but they felt great. I took finfan1’s suggestion and wiped myself off on her aglets. https://imgur.com/a/xSzQWGv
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Amazing job! I so love when the cum forms a string between the insole and upper part on the inside. Imagine her popping her sweaty cum filled studded chucks off and slipping her steamy feet into the now cum filled Nikes. Her feet will never be cum free. Not to mention when she'll tie her shoes, get dried cum on her fingers and then may even touch her face! Really good update man.
Biology

Post by Biology »

Cummed another pair last night. There was a home basketball game, so there were plenty of cars around. I found an unlocked car right away, but the only shoes it contained was a pair of Nike soccer cleats. Tired of the multiple “athletic” shoes I had shagged in a row, I continued my search. Unfortunately all the other cars that I knew the owners of were locked and yielded no shoes. Dejected but unwilling to go home empty handed, I took the opportunity and fucked this mouth-watering hot chick’s dirty cleats. The tight ankle supports made for a surprisingly euphoric fuck. I didn’t notice much of a smell at first; only the masking scent of an odor blocker. As I continued to take in large sniffs of the cleat, I noticed delightful undertones of grass and dirty, sweaty socks. These odors made an intoxicating aroma. Despite being appprehensive at first, these cleats were defined one of my favorite shags thus far. https://imgur.com/a/TYC7VS7
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow, I have a bit of a thing for cleats. Having had a chance to sniff some I know how stinky they can be. Shame she uses odor eaters, but the fact that she has to keep her foot odor at bay is really hot in and of itself! It's so great that the parking lot is basically an all you can eat buffet of shoes to cum in. Now every single game and practice she'll slip those on and get a nice load of cum on her sole. Incredibly hot actually seeing her wear them too!
Biology

Post by Biology »

Had some extra time on my hands this morning, so I stopped to fuck a pair of moccasins before school. Since I didn’t have time to search for unlocked cars, I went straight to the car owned by the hottie in my last post. They were soft and fuzzy on my cock and had a warm and cozy smell to them. I saw her a couple of times throughout the day and I’d think of the surprise she has in store. :P
https://imgur.com/a/CSlRRYh
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I bet those mocs felt great to fuck. They look surprisingly worn too! Imagine her sweaty feet already coated in cum inside her cleat, then taking them off after a game and slipping the cum filled mocs on! Her feet won't get a break. Great update
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Biology wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 am I failed No Nut November on day one, so I might as well make the best of it. There was another cheer competition today, so I scoped the cheerleaders cars for some shoes. I knew that my favorite redhead’s car would be unlocked and packed with goodies, but I wanted to expand my reach and leave some cum for some new girls. :lol: Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a single one with an unlocked car! :shock: I reluctantly retreated to the ginger’s vehicle. Inside I found two pairs of cute ankle boots: one brown and the other black with a wedge heel. I ultimately decided on the brown pair because I had seen her wait them just yesterday. Not much of a smell just a faint aroma of dirtied leather. https://imgur.com/a/palWK9g
Wow!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Biology

Post by Biology »

I had a home wrestling meet today, but I wasn’t able to compete due to a prior commitment. :cry: I got back before the meet ended and I found a new hottie’s shoes that I could cum in. :lol: I found this cheerleader’s under armour sneakers that she wears almost every other day. Despite wearing them so frequently, they had very little smell: just damp cloth. https://imgur.com/a/EWw1NX2