Dancer heels haul

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

Dancer heels haul

Post by Flatslover92 »

Recently watched a few vids of a woman dangling and playing with some dancer heels and realized, I’ve actually never had any fun with anything like those.

So I hit the “shoe nirvana” and stumbled upon this stunning woman selling her worn down heels. Looks like I wasn’t the only one who had this idea as a few others asked if she had any worn old shoes. Sure enough she posted a few more and tagged them with “foot fetish” but was happy to sell them! (Seems like she’s someone who’s ok with selling her old shoes to us fellow shoe lovers).

I found 3 pairs of heels she was selling and figured why not life is short lol so I now have all 3 on their way to me :twisted:. I love the pics of the ones with her beautiful feet in them. Not to mention in general she’s my type of girl :oops: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Re: Dancer heels haul

Post by platformcumm »

Lkjhgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Fucking incredible and lucky of you! I was watching those too but then remembered I have about a dozen really worn out smell stripper heels which haven't been fucked at all yet

Let's see them getting fucked and cummed on now :twisted:
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Love the black mules. I'd be fucking those first!
6inchmin

Post by 6inchmin »

please, make the second pair some cum dumpsters !!! show us some pictures of the progress
floplove

Post by floplove »

Very hot! She needs a tribute and those heels need to be unloaded on!
mulecum123

Post by mulecum123 »

Wanted to buy those off Poshmark, beat me to the punch!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Any updates?