A Shoecumming Story

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dcadad22

A Shoecumming Story

Post by dcadad22 »

This is my first attempt at writing down my fantasy. I would love to be involved in this, let me know what you think!

I sat on the sofa eagerly anticipating this moment. I could hear Beverley before I could see her. The purposeful click of her heels against the hardwood floor had me listening intently. The heels clicked louder and louder, before stopping, just momentarily which caused me to harden just thinking about what sexy heels she would be wearing today. Slowly the clicking started again before I saw Beverley and her heels appear around the corner. My eyes were fixated on her perfectly manicured red toenails peaking through her elegeant black high heels. Beverley walked slowly towards me as I sit hard as a rock on the couch, just watching those heels walk one foot in front of the other towards me. She stopped a metre in front of me before giving a twirl on the ball of her heel which caused her white skirt to parachute outward giving me a chance to see that she was wearing no panties. My eyes went straight back to those sexy feet in those amazing heels. Beverley raised her left leg and rested it on my bulging crutch before pressing firmly on my penis, all while giving me a view up her flowing skirt to see her perfectly shaven pussy. She teased and caressed me causing me to harden like never before for what felt like hours. She then lay beside me on the couch and put her feet again on my crutch and demanded that I caress and admire her feet. She raised one leg at a time as I gently moved my fingers down her leg, across her heel and to her perfect toes. I began rubbing her heels all over as if applying creme all over them before raising them to my mouth and kissing them, ending on her toe before gently sucking her toes through the peep. She dangled her right shoe in front of my eyes before it fell off right onto my crutch, leaving my to rub her feet with one hand before raising her warm, moist heel to my nose and inhailing every bit of her that I could smell. With her left foot she began rubbing me again as I licked and smelt the inside of her right shoe before gently putting it back on her foot wear it began. She then swapped feet dangling her heel in front of my eyes and allowing it to hang between her pedicured toes millimetres from my face. She held the heel here as I licked her toes and inside the heel all while rubbing my cock with her spare heel. I carefully put her heel back in place as she sat up and unzipped my pants and completly swallowed my throbbing penis inside her mouth. She then turned around while sucking my cock and angled her feet towards my face. I could barely control my throbbing penis all while licking her toes through the peep toe of those heels.

Beverley got back into her seated position laying back on the couch as she began rubbing her heels up and down my shaft in a smooth rolling motion. It was unbearable and I could barely hold it in much longer. This up and down motion continued until she moved towards me and whispered in my ear, "I want to taste your cum from my heel" before playfully biting on my ear. She then removed her left heel and placed it on my throbbing cock. She squeezed the tip of my penis inside the peep toe before playing with my tip with her fingers, then licking it and back to her fingers. Beverley then started thrusting the heel up and down my shaft using the peep toe to finish me off. Beverley then demanded that I finish inside her heel and without any further moment to pass I unloaded inside her sexy heel. It was a huge rush as I continued to cum inside her heel, flowing from the tip of my penis up the insole before dripping back down to the where my penis was holding it all in. Beverley carefully pulled the heel off my shaft making sure that she wasted none of my pool of cum. She lifted the heel up above her head and began pouring it slowly from the peep toe into her mouth. My cum dripped slowly from the heel into her gaping mouth until she had it all. She then began to gargle my cum in her mouth before pouring it from her mouth back into the heel. She then approached me slowly and kissed me, allowing me to taste my own cum on her lips before whispering in my ear, "your turn,' and without any further questions she handed me the heel as I lifted it above my head and allowed my own cum to drip into my mouth. The feeling was surreal, never before had I tasted my own cum and now I was drinking it from the heel of this perfect women along with her own saliva. Beverley then came up to my face and kept my mouth shut forcefully, I knew what I had to do and immediantly swallowed my own cum in front of her. She then took the heel and began licking the inside collecting up every bit that was left. I was still solid as a rock and she saw this and gave me a look as if we were only just beginning. Beverley then put her her heel back on and wiggled her toes around, letting whatever left over cum slide between her toes. Seeing how aroused I was Beverley then said "I want your cum to cover my feet and toes while I wear these heels."

She got down on her knees and dangled her feet around as she slipped my penis past her soft lips and began cleaning the leftover semen from my tip. Beverley started slowly before deep throating me and gagging all over me. She held my backside tight as she engulfed me completely. As this was happening all I could do was focus on those heels. She looked up and realised this, immediately releasing my penis and sitting on my lap, creeping up to my mouth and letting me taste myself all over her lips. Beverley kissed me sloppily so I could taste myself all over her mouth. As she did this her feet and heels began rubbing against my shaft in what was an incredible rush. The rubbing got faster and faster before she sat on me, my penis slipping straight into her dripping pussy, holding herself down and not thrusting further to stop me from cumming. She then licked my neck up to my ear before whispering "cover my toes and heels and then clean up your mess." As she said this she thrusted a few times before releasing my and grabbing a hold of my penis and aiming it at her heels. She gently rubbed me before I unloaded all over her toes and heels. Beverley made sure she milked every last drop from me before licking my tip clean. I knew what to do next and got onto my knees and began licking my cum from her heels. My tongue crept in between her toes cleaning up every last drop. When Beverley was satisfied that I had cleaned up every drop, she stood up purposefully and tantalizingly, before slowly walking away from me, one heel in front of the other, heels clicking against the hardwood floor as I flopped onto my back, arms outstretched as I lay in amazement.