Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Worshippuddle

Re: Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Post by Worshippuddle »

If those are her thongs and most are new make no mistake she is making some guy very very very happy and coming home to you filled to the brim with his cum.

Do you ever wear them or cum them?

Enjoy those stunning yellow heels my friend and keep this thread up :) :p
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Have you considered talking to her openly about her seeing other guys?
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Worshippuddle wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:15 pm If those are her thongs and most are new make no mistake she is making some guy very very very happy and coming home to you filled to the brim with his cum.

Do you ever wear them or cum them?

Enjoy those stunning yellow heels my friend and keep this thread up :) :p
I am so looking forward to the heels! As for the panties i havnt cumed them.yet but i wore the pink ones after she had lol. And Yes i know but the thought.of her of, such a prim and proper lady, doing the dirty has made.me.as horny as ever. Although i maintain i dont think she has fucked yet or if so it would have been a car quickie.
heelfucker wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm Have you considered talking to her openly about her seeing other guys?
It is a very new occurence and at the moment im enjoying it. Its giving me a great.selection of new heels.and panties but if i may say something if i.feel it is getting.out of hand. I so love the thought of being.her cuck but in real.life i dont think.i could openly be one.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

WOW this is such a hot thread. Your wife is amazing and has the sexiest shoes. Any pics of her in those leather trousers you mentioned?
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Great thread. Such a hot girl and great heel and pantie collection. Cant believe your not all over her
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Best thread on here, can't wait to hear more. I also have this fantasy (I think) although I'm not sure what I would actualy do if I thought she was cheating! Gut wrenching stuff!"
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

Good shoot bro~
Paz

Post by Paz »

Those heels are amazing !! Does she have any flats you can cum into ?
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

:) Great shoes very inspired
rider

Post by rider »

I want to wear her thong and heels so bad!!!!!!