Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sophiestevens

Re: Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Post by Sophiestevens »

Also as i said SIL is away and i have access ;)) so some updates will be coming very shortly.
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

Great thread and pics!!There is nothing quite like a pair of louboutins. A while back i got access to my sister in laws Loubes )i shared the pics and history here on the board) which like your wife were also her pride and joy and very nicely boxed up after each wear and put away in the wardrobe, heels like that are the flagship of any womans collection. My sister in law kept all her high end heels boxed, the other more day to day heels loose. Like your wife my SIL was a real high heeler, and she really knew how to present herself. It takes a certain type of woman to pull off louboutins both in bank balance and style. Anyway look forward to seeing more of your wifes collection.
charissa

Post by charissa »

Spanishheels wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:39 am Great thread and pics!!There is nothing quite like a pair of louboutins. A while back i got access to my sister in laws Loubes )i shared the pics and history here on the board) which like your wife were also her pride and joy and very nicely boxed up after each wear and put away in the wardrobe, heels like that are the flagship of any womans collection. My sister in law kept all her high end heels boxed, the other more day to day heels loose. Like your wife my SIL was a real high heeler, and she really knew how to present herself. It takes a certain type of woman to pull off louboutins both in bank balance and style. Anyway look forward to seeing more of your wifes collection.
Got link? Think I missed it
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

WOW... nailed it. Glad things have calmed down with the wife playing away. Do you think she ever actually went as far as cheating on you?
johngalt

Post by johngalt »

So horny looking at these pics that I'm going to jerk off on my wife's heels right now
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Gerat job at that garden party! That is the highlight of the evening seeing a woman wear the heels you just freshly cummed!
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Absolute hero! Real hot heels. Shes got a helluva rear. Would pound that like a jackhammer whilst she has them heels on. Theny you could clean her out ;) if thats your thing :)
jhon

Post by jhon »

wooww very very sexy pumps and hots shots :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Hi all. Been very busy at SILs house whilst she was away cumming loads of heels. Pics will shortly follow. But importantly you may recall on top of the last page a pic of my wife in Loubs which i wanted so badly. Well sure enough i found them, and along with a pair of her ultra sexy and fragrant panties i made my first vid. Loads of cum but alot missed. Still a great session

https://xhamster.com/videos/wifes-loubo ... ed-9844934

And some pics