Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bugzs_me

Re: Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Post by bugzs_me »

Oh wow! I can finally see the pics! Awesome work on those so kates! Keep cumming!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Fantastic thread with some really sexy heels!!
Can't wait for more!!
foothillz4fun

Post by foothillz4fun »

We have all been quite patient in waiting for updates.... We are about to get over it though!
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

What size shoes does she wear??
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Sorry guys been offline for a while but got some more updates. Will try and put online tomorrow ;))

Btw saw sis in law just now wearing some black.patents i have came in recently. Made me so hard. Love it
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Been a while since ive checked in. The missus is still playing away and has even moved onto a new guy now. The benefits for me are a very satisfied missus and plenty of sexy heels and panties!

Anyway you may remember the yellow killer heels a while back. They arrived. She tried them on, was unsure so wanted her sis opinion. Before she took them i had a lovely time with then suck and licking the outside and pouring my love juice inside. She then took them to her sisters and they both tried them on barefoot hehehe. Was so hard watching them. I asked if they wanted pics but they said no :( Just wish i could have taken some. Best thing is they decided against it so returned them. I loaded them up again just before return, so some other gorgeous slut can now wear them.

She is size 7 btw
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Now a few weeks back my sassy lady had another drinks after work session and she was driven back late by a 'colleague' . I noticed a car parked a little out the way stopped for around 20 mins before it then pulled up to the door and she hopped out. Anyway she came in wearing some unbelievable Loubs, ones i had never seen before.

Waited till the morning and found them after much searching

So exquisite

With Moistened and heavily scent thong from last night

Look even better with cum

No hard fuck, i really took my time and made love to them

Lovely big load. They were drenched

I didnt take much care to clean, left most to dry in the toe box for her next slutty adventure. And below is a pic of her wearing them about a week later :)

Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Some really good news is her goddess of a sister is going abroad next month and I will hopefully have a chance to play with her collection.

Thats her on the left in a pair ive heavily cummed in. So much so they smell of cum. Black patent Carvela heels

Love these strappy ones. Only a total cock tease would wear these and omg is she a tease

Think i posted this previously but these are her goddess toes which i dream to worship
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Wow great update dude. Fricking amazing louboutins. You are one lucky guy.

Sisters friends look hot and slutty too, especially one in the fuck me boots!
BT700

Post by BT700 »

This is one hot blog, im so jealous of how you get to use those loubs, keep up the good work and cant wait to see more