Best jobs to access footwear

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Best jobs to access footwear

Post by Adversary »

I wanna know what people think are the best jobs to get access with women's footwear?

I have been working as maintenance for a hotel since last October and I've only had fun with three pairs of shoes. I'd like to know your input.
Paying4College

Re: Best jobs to access footwear

Post by Paying4College »

Start your own foot fetish clips studio :)
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Probably something along the lines of a shoe store if you want a more “hands on” type of thing. I also see a lot of people with office type jobs where women leave boxes of shoes under desks. You’d probably have to find some kinda cleaning crew or something matenice related job to have access during off business hours
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Hahahahaha that would creep the women out! Lol

That could work...I'll look into that. Thanks lol
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I've always pictured those guys working in wardrobe for TV shows and movies blasting the actresses shoes with cum before they give it to them to wear.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Or you could work at a bowling alley...
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

When I was in highschool, I was involved in theater at my school. After dance practice daily, the girls would change in a huge room with rows of their performance heels in plain view.. Each pair was labeled with the name of the girl who was wearing them... Because rehearsal was daily, the girls often complained about the heels, they were damp and stinky... I took full advantage of the situation... Have you ever seen 30 teenage girls wearing your cum on their feet in front of a live audience...its quite a thing....
balletheelsjob

Post by balletheelsjob »

+1 for this! I was in the band in the show choir in my school, spent many a night "cleaning up" the choir room/wardrobe closet after 2-hour rehearsals, twice a week. .

If anyone had come in, they would've found me with a pair of a choice dancer's tights balled up and in my mouth as a gag (with a little gaffers tape for good measure), one of her heels stuffed in my pants with my cock inside, and the the other tied to my face with another pair of tights, and a third pair of tights that i would stuff my arms into behind me like a makeshift armbinder (I didn't know what those were at the time, it just felt hot!) I'd then proceed to lie on my side or stomach and hump the insole of the dance heel while inhaling the fresh and moist foot scent from the one tied to my face, all the while imagining that whomever's shoes I was using had caught me sniffing and forced me into that position for her entertainment. Dear god I have no idea how many loads I left in their heels over those four years, but it had to be in the thousands! There was not an unattractive girl among them, so there was not one member of my old high school show choir's female cast that wasn't rehearsing and performing in my cum for four straight years.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I had access to quite a large number of shoes doing carpet cleaning. Another job that I noticed would have access to lots of shoes is house keeping at a hotel.
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

I use to work for a cleaning crew in offices..actually.. I was the only on in there cleaning... like banks, insurance agencies... and others of coarse.. and got a lot of shoes excitement in my day...but now I have a different job, with zero women around...(bummer) now days- in the office environment you have to watch out as this is the day of security cameras, and you might get busted....... so be careful.......