How worn in do these look

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

How worn in do these look

Post by Flatslover92 »

Need another opinion on these as I’m contemplating getting them. To me it looks like the shoe label has soaked up a lot of sweat over the course of it being worn as they’re kinda yellowed but can’t tell if it’s just lighting? Looks also like there’s some toe gunk in the one shoe based on the side photo of the wedges.

Also included some pics of the owner of the wedges as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoejoblover

Re: How worn in do these look

Post by shoejoblover »

They look good enough to buy. I would go for it. Having a black insole will look even better coated in cum
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

shoejoblover wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm They look good enough to buy. I would go for it. Having a black insole will look even better coated in cum
I’ve gotten a pair of worn in Aldo’s from this woman before, not much as far as odors go but hoping these wedges have some taste with how yellowed they label looks.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

She´s hot. Cum on her wedges.
floplove

Post by floplove »

I would say that they look significantly worn. Im sure they are retaining some good odor. Get them and unlock them all...and then unlock loads of cum on them!
The suede will show it nicely!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

shoejoblover wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm They look good enough to buy. I would go for it. Having a black insole will look even better coated in cum
Agree!
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

The insole has come away from the padding which means they got significant soakage in her sweat
wedge.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Did you end up buying them? I would totally buy them!