STRIPPER HEELS

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sharp0

STRIPPER HEELS

Post by Sharp0 »

First I'd like to say I love this fourm so many sexy erotic encounters :)

Anyway, it's been a while since I've made a post!

My partner and I have recently moved out 7 months ago and since it's only just us to living under the same roof I have access to her heels :)

She started a new job which requires her to leave earlier then me, soon as she leaves I grab her heels and start cumming into them

She knows I have a foot fetish well I think she knows, when we have sex I suck and lick her toes, and when we lay down together I give her foot rubs till she falls asleep then use her foot to dry hump

I also have this weird thing in the middle of the night I'd get up usually it's hot so she will be sleeping on her stomach and her feet hanging over the end of the bed and I'll Neal down and smell her feet and even drool over her toes, lick them ext. She has no clue I'm doing this

Anyway. I'll be uploading pictures later today to show you the cum I leave in her sexy heels

I brought her 3 pairs of heels, pleaser flamingo 860 8 inch purple corset heels which are the ones I cum on the most, a generic brand of stilettos 7 inch platforms, and thigh high boots 7 inch platforms latex

She has no idea I have a extreme fetish for heels but I just love them. I have even brought some used ones off other people and have hiden them I'll also take photos of those to
Last edited by Sharp0 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharp0

Re: Cumming on girlfriends heels

Post by Sharp0 »

These photos were taking dismorning 19-3-18 5:10am

Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

just show us some of her collection
and then we can give you some feedback
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

I'll have to wait untill tomorrow morning. She only has 3 pairs I brought her

The rest I've brought but pretended they were for my partner and said this ( hey is it okay my boyfriend can pick them up after work as his close to your place )

Mean while my parnter doesn't even know
And the shoes I'm getting belong to really hot girls
And the shoes are worn and smell fucking amazing

I have at least 5 pairs or couple more then that of my secret stash :) but I will upload the photos of them as well

I really like paitent heels but now I can get away with getting some off Facebook market place I'm going to buy a couple pairs of suade heels, my partners mum wears suade and ive cum on those to. You cannot get the stains out and till this day she hasn't said anything about it and it's really noticable like my partners pleaser you can see where I've came multiple times on them and the stains are dryed
Sharp0

Re: STRIPPER HEELS

Post by Sharp0 »

These are the other collection I got online of sexy wemon
The red pair belonged to my partners mum :)

crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

Great encounters ~ could you add me @ kik ?
Crazyshoeshoe
6inchmin

Post by 6inchmin »

perfect !! please, more of the stripper heels with a lot of cum !!
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

Sorry guys been a bit slack latey, I'm starting work an hour earlier this week due to being a casual and don't get paid Easter long weekend

Anyway my encounters with the shoes will continue next week from Tuesday onwards :)

Question:
Has anyone brought heels online say Facebook Market place and said your buying for your girlfriend

I've done this a couple times and fuck the girls are hot I brought a pair of red stilettos once of this sexy babe wish I remembered her name as I would of posted some of her social media pics in bikinis and heels must of been a short time model

I remember when I went to her house and she had the shoes in her hand to give them to me. At this point what she was wearing and holding them shoes got me so aroused I had to quickly leave ( erection starting )

If only we could all go back in time what I'd do to take a photo of her holding them even to have my phone in my shirt pocket on record she was just so hot

Has this happened to anyone?
Have any of you brought shoes purly because the girl is hot?

I find when you buy off eBay you don't know who's won them could even be a man *throws up*
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

Sharp0 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 am Sorry guys been a bit slack latey, I'm starting work an hour earlier this week due to being a casual and don't get paid Easter long weekend

Anyway my encounters with the shoes will continue next week from Tuesday onwards :)

Question:
Has anyone brought heels online say Facebook Market place and said your buying for your girlfriend

I've done this a couple times and fuck the girls are hot I brought a pair of red stilettos once of this sexy babe wish I remembered her name as I would of posted some of her social media pics in bikinis and heels must of been a short time model

I remember when I went to her house and she had the shoes in her hand to give them to me. At this point what she was wearing and holding them shoes got me so aroused I had to quickly leave ( erection starting )

If only we could all go back in time what I'd do to take a photo of her holding them even to have my phone in my shirt pocket on record she was just so hot

Has this happened to anyone?
Have any of you brought shoes purly because the girl is hot?

I find when you buy off eBay you don't know who's won them could even be a man *throws up*
Yes agree , so where could you find them ? I mean Facebook ?
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

You have to use a mobile phone, go onto the market place

And just search high heels or shoes :)