Shoe Store Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

presh

Shoe Store Shoes

Post by presh »

Has anyone ever tried to buy worn shoes off women at shoe stores? If it seems like they're replacing shoes, I was thinking of offering to buy their new pair for them if I could have the old pair.
Flatslover92

Re: Shoe Store Shoes

Post by Flatslover92 »

Not to bag on the idea, but it’s probably a bit more involved than it seems. Sure there’s some that are probably more than willing to swap for new footware but there’s always a handful of bad apples in the bunch that would make a scene out of it and it could end badly especially if you don’t know the woman that well. ...again not trying to bag on the idea but just advising keep in mind the risks.
presh

Post by presh »

I agree. I guess I didn't mention those things but i thought about them. It certainly wouldn't be every girl, I'd scope the situation out first. Also doing this at a place I wouldn't mind never going to again.
PumpsLoader10

Post by PumpsLoader10 »

I actually recall one old video of a guy that bought a lady a new pair of shoes in exchange for her flats, and he was actually taken up on the offer, I'm not certain if that video is still around.
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

I did this years ago at payless... when I worked there, once in a while a $2 coupon would print and as for a survey. I would keep the coupon when it printed, and later I would tell a woman I thought was good looking that I could take $2 off the sale if she left her old shoes to be recycled. It worked and I had a few nice warm well scented shoes to enjoy...and the image in my head of the woman I got them from... (hee hee)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

that's a great plan with the coupon!