Camilla Jayne's Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jibbers

Re: Camilla Jayne's Heels

Post by jibbers »

Couldn’t help it, her feet are so erotic and wank off to her feet a lot that I had to.i have the original ones too ;)
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Heaven.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Fuuuuuuck!!! My cock is throbbing I can’t remove it from the peep-toe! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Love fucking her toe prints
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Oh yeah
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

The fun never ends
flatsandheelscummer

Post by flatsandheelscummer »

very nice.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

it definitely felt nice... it can hurt squeezing a hard cock in the peep-toe but the end result is worthwhile!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Woke up 3am horny and wanting to fuck her heels again, man Camilla and her feet drive me crazy!