Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Emma Rowbotham

Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Post by Emma Rowbotham »

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be polite to introduce myself, and explain why I am on this forum. I am writing a paper for my gender studies course on sexuality and consent. I would like to put a different spin on the module from all the other students on my course, and thought this was a fresh and interesting topic. I am not here to cause any arguments, and I apologize beforehand to anyone who thinks I am being disrespectful towards their fetish, I have nothing but good feelings and understanding to everyone on this forum. I fully understand this is a male dominated forum, and if you would please let me observe your actions and ask pleasant questions about your beliefs, I promise I will be a model forum member. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
her horny mules

Re: Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Post by her horny mules »

Hey Wellcome,

nice great idea.

greetings hhm
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Feel free to ask away. Pm me if you would like to discuss further through personal email
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Emma Rowbotham wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:03 am Hi everyone,

I thought it would be polite to introduce myself, and explain why I am on this forum. I am writing a paper for my gender studies course on sexuality and consent. I would like to put a different spin on the module from all the other students on my course, and thought this was a fresh and interesting topic. I am not here to cause any arguments, and I apologize beforehand to anyone who thinks I am being disrespectful towards their fetish, I have nothing but good feelings and understanding to everyone on this forum. I fully understand this is a male dominated forum, and if you would please let me observe your actions and ask pleasant questions about your beliefs, I promise I will be a model forum member. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
pm me, we can Skype or text if you want.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Now this is an idea. Welcome to the forum. Im sure you'll find a large sum and variety of answers.
You know that smell is an all time high
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Ask what you’re wanting to know about. I believe everyone here would accommodate
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Same here. We all would love to tell our experiences!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Greetings ! Same here, PM me. I really love my fetish of hiheels, will try to answer as honest as possible.
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

There's also a significant portion of sneaker fetish lovers as well, over in the sneaker forum. I'm sure many of us would also be willing to answer questions
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Greetings and welcome. There are some really great folks on here. I attended university about seventeen years ago. Ask away on the questions.