Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Emma Rowbotham

Re: Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Post by Emma Rowbotham »

Thank you all for being so welcoming, and I do look forward to your honest answers on this very interesting topic. I do hope nobody is offended by the tough questions I will be asking over the next few months, but I do not think there is any way that can avoided. I do not think it would be helpful for me to bombard you all with my questions, so I will ask you all one question at a time, and discuss the topic further if I think it is needed for my understanding. I would like to thank you all in advance for your answers.

I have noticed a trend on this forum. Many members on here seem to target women that are in some position of power over them. There are many topics started on here were the woman on the receiving end are mothers, employees, or some other authority figure in the mans life. My question is, is some part of the excitement of this fetish exerting their dominance over woman?
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Welcome aboard to our little corner of the internet. Hopefully you enjoy your stay (no shame in making it a long one).
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Greeting. You can ask me anything via PM/kik or anything else

Post by 001 »

I think the thing with a mother / sister or other family member is simply that this is what is readily available when you become aware of the fetish. It is nothing to do with power, it is simply what is there to hand.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Exactly what 001 said. However, I prefer ''targeting'' friends shows/boots than my family members.
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

I would agree with 001, that the first thing to start with, are shoes from family members. But for me, personally, this power or dominance has its stimulus.
converselover27

Post by converselover27 »

I would love to answer questions. For some reason I can't use the PMs here, but as someone interested in academia and social sciences I'd love to be a part!
Emma Rowbotham

Post by Emma Rowbotham »

Thank you for your honest answers. What you are telling me about the shoes being very accessible does explain a lot. I have seen a recent topic on this forum were a man is using his aunties shoes, and describing her as a "slutty bitch", which to me does make me feel there are at least some men who feel this way about their fetish for shoes. I am not saying every man must feel the same way, though I admit it is my initial theory about this fetish.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Always glad to help people understand the mindset of this fetish like everybody else you can pm me and I’ll gldly answer any questions you may ask
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

Emma Rowbotham wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:11 pm Thank you for your honest answers. What you are telling me about the shoes being very accessible does explain a lot. I have seen a recent topic on this forum were a man is using his aunties shoes, and describing her as a "slutty bitch", which to me does make me feel there are at least some men who feel this way about their fetish for shoes. I am not saying every man must feel the same way, though I admit it is my initial theory about this fetish.
Domination is a small factor for me. Less about dominating women and more about being dominated (I'm pretty submissive in the bedroom). There's also an aspect of power there. I know that in middle school there was this one girl who always picked on me. Well, one day I took her gym shoes from her locker and started, uh, releasing in and on them. I got to see her distressed by the fact that her shoes were missing (and took satisfaction in that) and now I was in possession of those shoes, and could pleasure myself with them whenever I wanted to. Although in my head while I was pleasuring myself I was fantasizing her making me do it and being in control. I guess I take pleasure in being picked on/bossed around and my fetish got intertwined with that.