Thoughts on these?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

Thoughts on these?

Post by Flatslover92 »

What’s everyone’s opinion on these? I’m curious what that white powder looking stuff is? Possibly odor eater? I know for a fact this woman has very worn out shoes (got a pair of her wedges that are destroyed and those smell like a strong perfume, taste extremely salty and have crazy toe prints)

These don’t look as worn in as the other pair I described but that white powder if it’s odor eater has me curious. I know for a fact this woman is a runner and is a real estate agent so she’s always on her feet and that means wornout shoes that often smell or taste amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudvdb

Re: Thoughts on these?

Post by claudvdb »

They look like the smell fantastic.
I bet they fuck just as good.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

claudvdb wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:58 am They look like the smell fantastic.
I bet they fuck just as good.
Not much of a foot scent on her shoes as I mentioned above but the smell of the perfume from her wedges alone has me intrigued with these. Fuck wise they’re on the smaller side but still very fun (;
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Dear god more of the owner and her shoes WOW!!!!!!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

I love the work you are doing flatslover now cock those pumps
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

platformcumm wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 am Dear god more of the owner and her shoes WOW!!!!!!
Shoe wise that’s all I have but here’s a few more pics of the owner (;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Here are some more photos of her feet in a different pair of wedges. Still on the fence with grabbing these black pumps off her 🤔 but here again the wedges I already have of hers smell a lot (perfume) and taste super salty.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

GET THE PUMPS

its probably just baby powder because she wore them BAREFOOT : )

I bet the flash on the camera make it look worse too. I would LOVE to blow ropes over those black pumps
floplove

Post by floplove »

Its just foot powder. If shes using it,that must mean her feet sweat alot!! She probably thinks they stink too!!
Very hot! So how did you aquire her wedges?? Do tell!
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

To put “proof behind my words” here are the wedges I have from her (; these things REAK of perfume and taste super good plus have massive toe prints. She said she loved these and wore them a lot, figure she’s a runner and work wise she’s a real estate agent so she’s always on her feet which it looks like it does a number on her shoes (;