Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Sneak Preview Updated 9/27/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

Constant wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:16 pm ohhh!! looks great!!! by the way, will this story include sneaky shoe cum and women unawaringly wearing the cum shoe?
Thanks.
Sorry, no sneaky cumming pictures this time. :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:35 pm wow.....high texture....
Thank you.
bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Aiden Update 4/19/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:07 am
bossman808 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm Should he do this? Guys let me know if you want Aiden to conquer Debbie.
1.jpg
one way is to have only slim females in these comics
but i am sure that not only slim ladies read that and i think you should create different lines of comics for different kinds of female shape. You do use different types of cocksize so this will be fair
I try to use characters that are unique. I think that a lot of people who create 3D CGI art tend to use beautiful characters who are slim or physically fit. I try to use characters who look like average, everyday people. I think that doing that adds a degree of realism to the artwork and makes it more believable.
bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 9/26/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

Liuyinek wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:10 pm
bossman808 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:29 pm My air conditioner is working again, so I am back to working on this story. Here is another sneak peek of the upcoming story. I was playing around with the cum texture and changed a few settings. I think that the changes make it look more realistic. Let me know what you think.
Bungalow_12.jpg
Great mule job.
Keep this work, my artist friend.

:twisted:
Thank you!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Here is part 1. I hope that you all like it. Thanks for viewing!
Classroom_1.jpg
18-year-old high school senior Malachi would have rather spent the late afternoon hanging out with his friends but instead, he sat in detention watched over by Mrs. McCue. He was failing her history class along with every other class that he took. Learning the course material wasn’t difficult for him. He would’ve excelled easily in every subject had it not been for the many distractions that broke his concentration. Malachi had a peculiar fascination with women’s feet and shoes. It was something that had plagued him for as long as he could remember. He believed that it all started when he was really young. He had been playing with his action figures near the shoe rack that was by the front door of his home. He had used one of his mother’s work heels as a foxhole and had placed his action figure inside. Somehow, he caught a whiff of the smelly heels and felt his young heart begin to race. He remembered taking deep long breaths with his nose pressed firmly into the insole. He had completely lost himself until he heard his mother’s angry, high-pitched yell coming from behind him. “Malachi! What are you doing? Go into the corner right now! Put your nose against the wall!” Malachi remembered revisiting those stinky heels again and again. He was more careful after having been caught. He slyly crept around for the next several years, smelling various women’s shoes that were carelessly left unattended.
Classroom_2.jpg
Over the summer, Malachi had stayed over at a friend’s house. His friend’s mother was not an attractive woman to say the least, though she made up for her lack of beauty by dressing impeccably. She had a fondness for a pair of black leather pointed t-strap heels that she often wore with black stockings. Malachi had seen her wear them on several occasions but never had the opportunity to play with them. That all changed when Malachi and his friend decided to camp out in the living room. They both brought their sleeping bags with them and when Malachi looked over by the easy chair in the corner of the room, he saw the t-strap heels placed neatly beside it. Malachi quickly laid out his sleeping bag next to the easy chair. He had hoped to get a good whiff of heels before going to sleep. The two friends watched movies for several hours and around 1:00 am, they turned off the television and prepared to sleep. Malachi slowly reached out his arm from inside of his sleeping bag and felt around blindly for the heels. He grabbed the right one and brought it into his sleeping bag before pulling the bag over his head. He brought the shoe up to his nose and was not disappointed, as they smelled of feminine sweat and perfume. Malachi felt a strong sudden urge to put his cock inside of the shoe. He had never done that before but since no one would ever know, he went ahead with it. The leather was cold but felt good as he gently grinded inside of the shoe. He hoped that his friend wouldn’t notice as him as he slowly humped, unaware of what was to happen next. Suddenly, Malachi felt a tingling sensation inside of his cock. It felt so good that he kept going until he couldn’t hold it anymore. Malachi felt the greatest sensation that he had ever felt before and it took everything in him not to cry out in ecstasy. After he had finished, he gently placed the cummy shoe back where it had been. He smiled at his triumph and wished that he had taken pictures so that he could relive the moment. After about ten minutes had passed, Malachi remembered that the left shoe had gone unmolested. He slowly reached out again and secured the left t-strap heel for his pleasure. This went on and on for several hours as he alternated fucking each shoe again and again. Malachi had fucked each shoe so much that he was afraid that the toe boxes overflow with cum. Finally, Malachi went to sleep. In the months that had passed, he had fucked every pair of heels that his mother owned along with several pair belonging to his aunt. He never had another opportunity with his friend’s mother’s t-strap heels but he would forever remember them as his first.
Classroom_3.jpg
Malachi was brought out of his day dream by Mrs. McCue saying, “Malachi are you going to read that book instead of looking at my feet?” Malachi’s heart sank. He hoped that she hadn’t noticed him staring at her feet. He quickly tried to come up with a believable response. “Ms. McCue, I wasn’t staring at your feet. I’m sorry, it’s just that I’m just really tired.
Emily McCue was no fool and neither were any of the other teachers at Shady Oak High School. All of the female teachers knew that Malachi had a foot fetish. They would all laugh and make fun of him in the teacher’s lounge.
Teacher's Lounge Fun_1.jpg
Once, Shelly Braddock, Malachi’s math teacher had taken a pair of heels out of her duffle bag and used them as props for her comedic sketch. She held one of her shoes in her left hand as she walked frivolously around the room, saying in a deep voice (mocking Malachi), “Nice shoes Mrs. B, are they new?” This caused the teachers lounge to erupt with laughter.
Second Classroom_1.jpg
Second Classroom_2.jpg
Most of the other women had stopped wearing pretty heels and a few had switched to exclusively wearing clogs, which only seemed to make things worse. Katherine Westbrook, Malachi’s second period French teacher had started wearing clogs and abruptly stopped. She was walking back and forth in front of her class and noticed that Malachi had not taken his eyes off of her feet. She called him up to the front of the class, in an attempt to redirect his attention. She watched in horror as Malachi rose from his seat and approached Katherine with an erection bulging through the front of his pants.
Principal's Office_1.jpg
She was so upset, that she threatened to quit if Malachi remained in her class. The principal finally convinced her to stay and keep Malachi in her class, but from that day on, she only wore running shoes to class. A lot of the other teachers followed her lead and started wearing running shoes (which stopped Malachi’s staring) but not Emily McCue though.
Classroom_4.jpg
She liked the attention. It made her feel pretty knowing that a man found something about her attractive, even it was just her feet. Emily went out and purchased several pair of clogs and mules and wore them on occasion to see if she could get a reaction out of Malachi. Every time that she wore open back heels, Malachi’s eyes would stay glued to her feet the entire class period. Malachi failed to learn anything and Emily started giving Malachi detention so that he could re-read what they had gone over in class. That was what she liked to tell herself anyway. The real reason was so that she could tease him and watch the bulge in the front of his pants grow. Emily was so lonely and horny ever since Mr. McCue left her for that younger whore.
Classroom_5.jpg
She didn’t like to think about that and diverted her attention to the lesson plan that she was creating on her laptop.
Classroom_6.jpg
Malachi Put his head down and pretended to read the history book in front of him as he repeatedly stole peeks at the bright red pointed mules that Mrs. McCue had worn today. He fantasized about sticking his dick inside of them and filling them with his white-hot cream. “If she ever leaves them here, I am going to cum all over them.” he thought.
As if she had read his mind, Mrs. McCue began to speak. “You’re failing every class that you’re taking Malachi. At this rate, you won’t graduate and will have to repeat the 12th grade. Is that what you want?”
“No.” Malachi said.
What are your plans for after high school? Don’t you want to go to college?” she asked.
Classroom_7.jpg
“I want to join the Navy.” Malachi answered, still not 100% certain that this is what he really wanted to do.
“You know, the military doesn’t accept high school drop outs anymore.” she continued. “I’ll make you a deal. If you get a B+ or better on your history test on Friday…I’ll let you have your way with my feet.”
Malachi wasn’t sure if he had heard her correctly. “Excuse me?” he said in high-pitched disbelief.
Classroom_12.jpg
“You heard me. Everyone knows that you have a foot fetish Malachi. You really don’t hide it very well. Why do you think that most of the teachers here stopped wearing heels? They don’t like the way that you stare at their feet. So, I’ll say it again. If you get a B+ or better on your exam this Friday, I’ll let you do whatever you want to my feet. You can smell them, lick them, rub your cock on them, whatever.”
“What about your shoes?” Malachi asked, still in disbelief.
“What about them?”
“Can I cum on them too?” he asked.
“As long as you get a B+ and promise to clean them up afterwards.”
Malachi still didn’t know if this was some sort of trick. “How do I know that you’re serious?” he asked.
Mrs. McCue shot back, “I’m not letting you touch my feet before you get that B+.”
“Can I sniff your shoe?” Malachi asked coyly.
Classroom_8.jpg
Classroom_9.jpg
Classroom_10.jpg
Classroom_11.jpg
Mrs. McCue looked around the room as if she were expecting to catch someone looking through the window. She got up from her seat, walked around the desk and over to Malachi. She placed her left hand on his shoulder to balance herself, removed the red mule from her left foot and brought it up to Malachi’s nose and held it there. Malachi breathed deeply for about 30 seconds before Mrs. McCue moved the red mule away from his nose and placed it back onto her delicate right foot.
“Do you believe me now?” she asked as she backed away from him. The thought that she was causing this young man to become aroused was making her moist.
“Oh yes! I believe you. Thank you for letting me do that.” Malachi said with glee.
“I anticipate that you’ll do very well on that test. I’ll even get a pedicure this evening so that my toes will be pretty for you. I think we can shut down detention early today Malachi. I’ll see you tomorrow.” she said with her mules making that sweet clacking noise as she walked towards the door.
She held the door open for Malachi, who managed to steal one more glance at those red mules before entering the hallway. He thought of the sweet scent of her foot as he made his way down the hall and out of the building. He kept reliving the moment over and over in his mind and before he knew it, he was home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddieMAD

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Malachi Story Part 1 Updated 10/7/2018*

Post by eddieMAD »

Nice story mate!!! Seems to promises some good new chapters!! Keep on it!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Freakin awesome Bossman....my new binge read. Great artwork as ever man. :D
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Great update - very hot story :)
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

wow...nice story