Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cornie77

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork Updated 4/6/2018

Post by Cornie77 »

Wow amazing! I can't wait til Aiden drills Lisa :)
bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork Updated 4/6/2018

Post by bossman808 »

Cornie77 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:20 pm Wow amazing! I can't wait til Aiden drills Lisa :)
It's been written. Now I just have to do the hard part of making the pictures. :)
bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork Updated 4/13/2018

Post by bossman808 »

34.jpg
Aiden called a real estate agency and told them that he was looking a luxury apartment. The real estate agent he spoke to was a woman named Leilani, who was more than happy to meet him that afternoon to show him a few properties. Aiden agreed to meet the woman at the first property and then hurried to the address. When Aiden reached the first property, Leilani was already in the lobby waiting for him. Aiden was immediately drawn to the thigh high boots and short skirt that she wore. Under normal circumstances, Aiden would have tried to engage in a little flirtatious behavior with her, but today Aiden was all business. “Thank you for agreeing to do this on such short notice.” Aiden said as he approached her. “You’re very welcome. The apartment is on the top floor. It’s a very spacious loft that’s fully furnished.” she told him as they made their way to the elevator. Once they were inside the elevator, Leilani inserted a key into the key slot and the elevator sped to the top floor. When the elevator finally stopped the doors opened right into the most beautiful apartment that Aiden had ever seen. Aiden stepped out of the elevator and walked through the hallway with his arms extended. “I’m home!” he said with glee.
35.jpg
Leilani laughed at his antics and Aiden assured her that viewing the other properties would not be necessary. Aiden made an appointment for the following week to sign all of the necessary documents, thanked Leilani again, and then left his new home with a smile plastered to his face. Aiden visited several car dealerships and was put off by the lack of service that he received. After several hours of being ignored by numerous exotic car sales people, Aiden was ready to give up on upgrading his car. He would try one more place before heading back home.
36.jpg
Aiden arrived at the dealership after dark and was immediately attracted to the cars in the showroom. There was an Acura NSX and a red Ferrari 458. “She’s a real beauty. This thing attracts pussy like a moth to a flame. Are you looking for a Ferrari?” the salesman asked cheerfully. Aiden was pleased by the man’s demeanor and was relieved that he wasn’t being ignored. “I’m seriously thinking about it.” Aiden replied. “What do you do?” the salesman asked. “I was just promoted to a senior VP position over at K.C. Morton Financial.” Aiden said nonchalantly. The salesman’s eyes lit up and he said “Well, you don’t want this then.” Aiden looked at the man with a confused expression as he continued. “We can order just about any car that you can think of and have it here within two weeks. If I were in your shoes, I’d go for the Lamborghini Aventador.” Aiden thought about it for a minute and asked the man, “What color should I get?” The salesman told him “You want something that stands out, a car that begs to be seen. Red is far too common and a bright green makes you look like a street racer in a modified Honda. Yellow would be your best bet.” Aiden agreed and ordered a bright yellow Lamborghini directly from the factory. It would arrive in two weeks. Aiden would have to slum it in his Porsche for now.
37.jpg
Aiden finally went home and was trying to relax before the following work day. There was a knock at the door. Aiden went to answer it, looked in the peep hole, and saw Pamela waiting in the hallway. Aiden invited her in and moved towards his kitchen.
38.jpg
39.jpg
Pamela spoke and said “Aiden, I really didn’t believe you when you said that you had secured this job for me. I talked to Debbie in H.R. before I went home today. She told me everything that you had told me earlier. Thank you Aiden! This will change my life in so many ways, I’ll be able to help so many people.” Aiden told her that no thanks was necessary and that he should be thanking her. Pamela looked deeply into Aiden’s eyes and asked “Do you want to go to your bedroom?” Aiden definitely did. He had jerked off nearly every night while thinking about Pamela’s tight body, pretty toes and hot mouth. Aiden did not want Pamela to feel as though she owed him sex just because he had done something nice for her. That’s what screwed up their relationship in the first place. “Pamela, we don’t have to do that. If we ever make love again, I want it to be because you really want to and not because you feel obligated.”
40.jpg
That made Pamela smile and she leaned in and gave Aiden a peck on the lips. They embraced by the door as Pamela was about to leave and promised to talk the following day at work.
41.jpg
Aiden waited for a few minutes after Pamela had left and considered jerking off but instead texted Loretta using their secret code, telling her to call him immediately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

42.jpg
Three minutes later his phone rang. Aiden answered the phone and said “Loretta, are you able to talk?” “Yes Aiden, what’s wrong?” Aiden said in a low voice, “I need to see you. Can you come to my apartment to spend the night?” “What will I tell my husband?” Loretta whispered. “Tell him that there has been a financial breach and that you’re needed back at work. Bring a change of clothes and some heels if you can.” Loretta agreed to do so and told Aiden that she would see him in an hour.
43.jpg
The minutes that passed by seemed like hours. When Loretta finally arrived, Aiden led her to the bedroom where they both disrobed.
44.jpg
Aiden dropped to his knees and for the first time performed cunnilingus on her. Loretta was pleasantly surprised by this and did not protest as she ran her fingers through Aiden’s hair. Aiden rose to his feet and motioned for Loretta to lie down on the bed.
45.jpg
Aiden continued pleasuring Loretta orally and was desperate to find out how much she would allow him to do. While twirling his tongue around her clitoris, Aiden took his index finger and rubbed it softly against Loretta’s anus. She began to pant while emitting high pitched squeals. Aiden took that same finger and gently applied pressure to the center of her asshole, probing it back and forth. He had not yet penetrated her and was curious as to how she would react when he did. Aiden continued licking her protruding clitoris, while simultaneously stimulating her asshole. “Oh Aiden, that feels so good!” Loretta said breathlessly. Aiden applied a little more pressure with his finger and digitally penetrated Loretta’s anus. She voiced her pleasure and approval with a series of fast paced, high pitched, screams. Aiden continued licking and fingering her until his mouth was filled with vaginal fluids that he eagerly swallowed down. He removed his finger from her ass and inserted his cock into her throbbing pussy.
46.jpg
Aiden decided that Loretta had received enough pleasure for the evening and focused on getting himself off. He concentrated on the sensation in his penis while thinking of the sexy mules on her feet. He felt the familiar tingling sensation in his cock and knew that he could no longer contain it.
47.jpg
He quickly pulled out and exploded all over Loretta’s mules, legs, and feet. Aiden crawled into bed and lay next to her.
48.jpg
Loretta looked at Aiden for a long time before asking him “Did you put your finger up my ass?” Aiden sheepishly admitted that he had in fact fingered her asshole. Loretta continued “I always thought that having my ass toyed with would be painful. My husband has always asked to fuck my asshole but I would never let him. I think that I may reconsider.” Aiden saw a potential opportunity to fuck Loretta up her virgin ass and quickly said “Shouldn’t I be the first one to experience that with you? I mean I am the one who opened your mind to this.” Loretta looked at him and smiled. “My husband always gets first dibs. Besides, your dick is way too big for my ass. You’re already stretching my pussy out.” Aiden didn’t say anything else but vowed to have his cock in her ass by the year’s end.
49.jpg
Aiden and Loretta fell asleep together and woke up early the next morning. Aiden cooked breakfast and he and Loretta headed off to work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

:)......mmmm
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:45 am :)......mmmm
Thanks. :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

oh that realtors boots...........nice work man.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 am oh that realtors boots...........nice work man.
Thank you! :D
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Very sexy stuff! Aiden has so many choices in front of him but only so much time to fuck all of these women and their shoes. Can’t wait to see what sort of fun he gets up to next!!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Jaydude69 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:13 am Very sexy stuff! Aiden has so many choices in front of him but only so much time to fuck all of these women and their shoes. Can’t wait to see what sort of fun he gets up to next!!
Thanks man! I appreciate it.