Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 8/30/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

Liuyinek wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:02 pm Debbie is like other blond cougar Dominatrices:
Artemisia: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1362
Brianna: GoddessFootDomination.com , FootSlaveCollege.com
Alura Jensen:TaylorMadeClips, https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2119
Lady Barbara: http://legsworld.net/CSS_Version/bio_uk.php
Lady Sonia: http://www.lady-sonia.com
Goddess Heather: ???
Raquel-Milfs Sexy Foot Fun: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18877

I would like more cum in Mistres's clogs and mules, a "Caught in the act" scenario

Thanks
I'll try it if I get the time.
bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 8/14/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

Liuyinek wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:08 pm bossman808 can you but some foot: clog worship?.

My ideal story is some guy that is caught for a group of courgar neightbors cumming in her clogs and now his punishment is clean with the tongue an his cock and semen all the sexy shoes (clogs, mules , leather slides, etc) of all the ladys in the block. :twisted:
I don't think that I would be able to create a story with that scenario. It's difficult for me to write a story that doesn't interest me, which is one of the reasons that Aiden has not been updated. I have created this image to try to make up for it though. I hope you enjoy it.
Session 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 8/14/2018*

Post by Liuyinek »

bossman808 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:37 am
Liuyinek wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:08 pm bossman808 can you but some foot: clog worship?.

My ideal story is some guy that is caught for a group of courgar neightbors cumming in her clogs and now his punishment is clean with the tongue an his cock and semen all the sexy shoes (clogs, mules , leather slides, etc) of all the ladys in the block. :twisted:
I don't think that I would be able to create a story with that scenario. It's difficult for me to write a story that doesn't interest me, which is one of the reasons that Aiden has not been updated. I have created this image to try to make up for it though. I hope you enjoy it.

Session 1.jpg
Yeah is perfect!. Maybe one image more with an aditional Cougar (Debbie) and the man cumming in the clogs and mules for the amusement of the women. :twisted:
Thanks Bossmann88, you are a kind artist.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 9/3/2018*

Post by Liuyinek »

What is the story of this picture?
The women caught him?.
Why they show their shoes?
He is their shoes slave? :twisted:
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Liuyinek wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:57 pm What is the story of this picture?
The women caught him?.
Why they show their shoes?
He is their shoes slave? :twisted:
I was going to do the next part of the Malachi series. I had actually completed a lot of it, but I never uploaded it. The plot is that Malachi is invited over to Laura's house for a party where Laura allows him to drink alcohol (Malachi is only 18 and legal drinking age in the U.S.A. is 21). Laura also gets drunk and after the party is over, she and her friend Linda have sex with Malachi. Malachi finishes by ejaculating all over their feet and heels. Linda wants to see Malachi again, so she asks him to do odd jobs around her house and in return, she'll give him pairs of her old shoes. Laura likes the idea and ends up contracting Malachi out to all her friends.

Since most people aren't into the foot fetish thing, I ended up scrapping the entire idea and took a totally different route.
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

You are doing really great work bossmann. Your pictures are very exciting. And as you know I have a thing with women wearing ballet flats and guys spunking them, I can assure you, though I am not very well catered in this fantasy I do very much appreciate the efforts and time you put in your stories. Thanks and thanks again.
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Great story and when know Your works and talents thats will be art :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

wjpeter wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:23 am You are doing really great work bossmann. Your pictures are very exciting. And as you know I have a thing with women wearing ballet flats and guys spunking them, I can assure you, though I am not very well catered in this fantasy I do very much appreciate the efforts and time you put in your stories. Thanks and thanks again.
Thank you my friend! I totally understand your situation and the lack of ballet flats. Unfortunately, most people like heels but hopefully this image is more to your liking.
Flats on a Plane.jpg
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

mju75tgb wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:40 pm Great story and when know Your works and talents thats will be art :)
Thank you very much! :D
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

bossman808 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:44 pm
wjpeter wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:23 am You are doing really great work bossmann. Your pictures are very exciting. And as you know I have a thing with women wearing ballet flats and guys spunking them, I can assure you, though I am not very well catered in this fantasy I do very much appreciate the efforts and time you put in your stories. Thanks and thanks again.
Thank you my friend! I totally understand your situation and the lack of ballet flats. Unfortunately, most people like heels but hopefully this image is more to your liking.
Flats on a Plane.jpg
Wow, that's a great one. What do you think, should they lick the flats clean together? Thanks my friend for this kind gesture.