Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Aiden Update 4/26/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

Heelfreek1701 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm Wow.... just wow! Can’t believe I haven’t seen this post before! Just read the whole thing and holy shit was it arousing! Thank you for all the time you put into this! I hope you keep it up as there isn’t enough material like this!
Thank you very much!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

bossman808 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:42 am
mrtickles wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 pm thanks bossman...... would love to see those ladies being ravished in nylons......and make sure they get those nylon covered tootsies tickled too..!!
Nothings better than seeing a sexy nylon clad woman being "tickle-fucked"

Thanks !
I'll see what I can do...
How's this?
108.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Yes Yo can :) and We watch :)
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Yes Yo can :) and We watch :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

mju75tgb wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:08 pm Yes Yo can :) and We watch :)
:D
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Hi everyone. I've been pretty busy studying for an examination that I am scheduled to take on May 15. I still somehow managed to write another update for Aiden. This update features Jellybean from this forum! A special thank you to Jellybean and Italianboots for allowing me to use their images in my artwork.

I am planning on restarting my Patreon page soon but it will not solely focus on feet and heels. I have a few comics that I had written about a year ago but never posted that I plan on "remastering" and posting there. I'll be sure to let you all know when it is fully operational again. I would really appreciate it if you all would check it out.

I've rambled on for long enough. Here is the latest in the Aiden Clark saga. Thank you for viewing! :)
87.jpg
Aiden fell asleep while clutching Lisa’s heels. He awoke the next morning and couldn’t resist the urge to cum on them before going to work. When Aiden finally did get to work he browsed a shoe fetish website called Jellybean’s Sexy Feet and Heels.
88.jpg
He watched tons of videos and browsed countless pictures of Jellybean dipping her perfect toes into a pair or recently cummed heels. Aiden wished that he could worship her feet and taste her delicate soles. He wondered what she looked like. He suspected that she was an absolute knock out. A woman with feet like hers had to be gorgeous.
89.jpg
Aiden was just about to whip out his cock to masturbate while dreaming of the lovely Jellybean when Pamela knocked on the door to give him a message, telling him to come to Human Resources. Aiden knew that this summons must have had something to do with Lisa. Why was he being called to Human Resources? Aiden was a senior executive and all disciplinary actions were executed by board members. H.R. couldn’t touch him. Nevertheless, Aiden drove across town to H.R. and found Debbie waiting on him.
99.jpg
“Good morning Mr. Clark. I’m sorry to have you come all of the way over here but there was a serious matter that was brought to my attention. I think that you should be made aware of what has happened.” Debbie said with the utmost professionalism. “Okaaaay.” Aiden said with a certain degree of skepticism. “Lisa Pak made a serious accusation against you this morning and demanded your removal from the company. She claimed that you were the person who was ejaculating into women’s shoes around the office."
96.jpg
“I explained to her that you had been eliminated as a suspect by a DNA test but she refused to hear it. She claimed that you two had slept together and that you had ejaculated onto her heels during sexual intercourse. I explained to her that what happens outside of work is not really my concern unless it involves a crime. That’s when she threatened to tell Ms. Morton about you. I advised her not to do so but she didn’t listen.”
98.jpg
"She marched into Ms. Morton’s office and left in tears. Ms. Morton called down and informed me that Ms. Pak is no longer an employee at K.C. Morton Financial. I just wanted you know.” Aiden didn’t know how to respond. He was thankful the he still had his job and was slightly saddened by Lisa’s departure from the company. “Thank you for letting me know Debbie. I really appreciate it.” Debbie smiled at Aiden and said, “Oh, Mr. Clark you’re very welcome.” Aiden wasn’t sure if she was sincere or just kissing his powerful ass. He decided to play nice and told her to have a good day before leaving.
100.jpg
Aiden went back to the office and did his best to ignore the stares, whispers, and giggles as he walked past the various women. He closed the door to his office and sent Nadia an email that said “Come see me asap.” A few minutes later, Nadia was inside of his office. “Shut the door Nadia.” Aiden said as he got up from his desk. Nadia went to the door and closed it. She turned to look at Aiden who gave her an icy stare and said to her coldly, “You’ve got a big mouth. You’ve been telling everyone around the office about our little adventures. Everyone in the office laughs at me now. I hate being laughed at. I have half a mind to fire all of you bitches. You’re going to make this right. Maybe having my cock in your mouth would stop you from talking. I don’t think you’d be too keen to tell anyone that you blew me in my office. Get on your knees!” Nadia gave Aiden a look of sheer terror that strangely made his dick hard. Nadia reluctantly dropped to her knees as Aiden stripped naked, exposing his erect penis. Nadia proceeded to blow him. She was even worse than Loretta.
101.jpg
“You’re doing it wrong!” Aiden told her as he withdrew his cock from her mouth and forcefully grabbed her wrist. Nadia turned her head away from the huge cock that kept trying to penetrate her face.
102.jpg
Aiden was so pissed about her blabbing to the office that he grabbed the back of her head and rammed his cock down her throat. He proceeded to fuck Nadia’s mouth as if it were a pussy. Nadia choked and gagged as Aiden went balls deep into her mouth. He hoped that she wouldn’t puke all over him as he kept punishing her throat. Fucking Nadia’s mouth was the hottest thing that ever experienced in his life. The sensation his cock rammed down her tight throat made him cum in under a minute.
104.jpg
Aiden ejaculated down Nadia’s throat, forcing her to gag even more. He pulled his drained dick out of her mouth as she gasped for air. Nadia knelt before Aiden with white hot cum spewing out of her mouth. Aiden was afraid of what he had just done and hoped that Nadia wouldn’t say that he raped her. The whole #MeToo movement scared the shit out of him.
105.jpg
He quickly had to remind her of his original promise. “The next promotion that opens is yours. Remember that.” He handed her a towel to wipe her face and clean her mouth of whatever semen that didn’t make it down her throat. Nadia left the towel in his office, which was a relief to Aiden since it was covered in his DNA.
109.jpg
Aiden quickly got dressed and called Pamela into his office and asked her to keep an eye on Nadia and to alert him if any police show up looking for him. Aiden said a silent prayer for Nadia not to accuse him of rape and left work for the weekend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mju75tgb

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Update Featuring Jellybean 5/5/2018*

Post by mju75tgb »

:) You can and You made - we see next episode in that story :)
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

:) You can and You made - we see next episode in that story :)
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Such a great job. Still hoping there will be some fashionable ballet flat fucking involved in the story. Thanks, mate.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

bossman808 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:39 am
bossman808 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:42 am
mrtickles wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 pm thanks bossman...... would love to see those ladies being ravished in nylons......and make sure they get those nylon covered tootsies tickled too..!!
Nothings better than seeing a sexy nylon clad woman being "tickle-fucked"

Thanks !
I'll see what I can do...
How's this? 108.jpg
Yes!