Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sandalfuck10

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Aiden Update 4/19/2018*

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

Nadia in action....next story line begin.....
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

lovemyfeet wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:04 pmPerfect
Thank you! :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 pm Nadia in action....next story line begin.....
I may have one more scene with Nadia before I move on to focus on new characters. :)
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

I've looked everywhere for the other thread. It was years back and I haven't been able to find it. :( It was pretty similar work. It had red classic style high heels in it, along with a good story line.
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

HeelConfiscator wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:35 am I've looked everywhere for the other thread. It was years back and I haven't been able to find it. :( It was pretty similar work. It had red classic style high heels in it, along with a good story line.
Thanks for looking. :D
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Im back again . Amazing , truly amazing content .

I see you have used some highly sexy heels made by "bigdreams" on Renderosity . DANGERHEELS are amazing packs ...

Also , Nan for Genesis 3 is one of the best models I have seen at the moment . Reciecup also has some amazing ebony models . I find mature models , with big glossy lips , and long nails and toenails , great . Ill definetly try to get Nan for G3F and Gaia for G8 as soon as possible .

I have only barely started recently ... but bit by bit , every beginning is ... ahem ... *hard* , lol .
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

ff17 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:18 pm Im back again . Amazing , truly amazing content .

I see you have used some highly sexy heels made by "bigdreams" on Renderosity . DANGERHEELS are amazing packs ...

Also , Nan for Genesis 3 is one of the best models I have seen at the moment . Reciecup also has some amazing ebony models . I find mature models , with big glossy lips , and long nails and toenails , great . Ill definetly try to get Nan for G3F and Gaia for G8 as soon as possible .

I have only barely started recently ... but bit by bit , every beginning is ... ahem ... *hard* , lol .
Thank you so very much! I'm glad that you're back and working with DAZ.

I have all of "bigdreams" heels. I follow him on deviantart as well. He hasn't made any new shoes recently though. He is a little more active on rendererotica.com where he has created some "bimbo" morphs for Genesis 3 (maybe 8 too?). I bought it recently but haven't gotten a chance to play around with it due to the Aiden story. I have quite a few of Reciecup's figures for Victoria 4 and I really like them a lot. Chungdan over at Daz has a lot of great heels that are often on sale. I would love to see your work when you're ready to show it. Do you use Iray, 3D delight, or an external render? I use Octane Render and RedSpec SSS for the skins.
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Bossman - TBH , I only began , so pretty much only the basics for now , going from tutorial to tutorial - I havent even yet came to the point of rendering , as Im going through all the basics for the beginning , plus familiarizing myself with whole interface and tools , and even with terminology ( almost all is relatively unknown or new to me ) . From what Ive seen , Ill possibly go with Iray , for the beginning . I dont even know much about others , lol .

I have seen those bimbo morphs ( I think its called "Bimbofication" , yep ? , and I think it was for both G3 and G8 ) - very nice effects . Renderotica is my next stop for various kinky shit , lol XD .

I wanted to ask you some pure basics - maybe this will sound funny , but there is some confusion around body models . So , we have Victoria 4+ ( and Michael 4+ ) as first separate model from Genesis , then after that comes Genesis 1 - which is marked as 5 , then Genesis 2 , which is marked as 6 , then Genesis 3 , which is marked as 7 ... and then finally , Genesis 8 which is 8 ( they probably realized it would be a good thing to evade the confusion to newbies like me , lol ) . I assume all the newer models have backwards compatibility with older clothes and footwear ? So , I can use G8 , and pretty much use any older pack for them - is Victoria 4+ clothes and footwear compatible also in this ? Or is this only for Genesis models ? I would like to use some V4 older clothes and shoes packs with newer Genesis models , mainly G2 and G3 , until I get my hands on one for G8.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

ff17 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 pm Bossman - TBH , I only began , so pretty much only the basics for now , going from tutorial to tutorial - I havent even yet came to the point of rendering , as Im going through all the basics for the beginning , plus familiarizing myself with whole interface and tools , and even with terminology ( almost all is relatively unknown or new to me ) . From what Ive seen , Ill possibly go with Iray , for the beginning . I dont even know much about others , lol .

I have seen those bimbo morphs ( I think its called "Bimbofication" , yep ? , and I think it was for both G3 and G8 ) - very nice effects . Renderotica is my next stop for various kinky shit , lol XD .

I wanted to ask you some pure basics - maybe this will sound funny , but there is some confusion around body models . So , we have Victoria 4+ ( and Michael 4+ ) as first separate model from Genesis , then after that comes Genesis 1 - which is marked as 5 , then Genesis 2 , which is marked as 6 , then Genesis 3 , which is marked as 7 ... and then finally , Genesis 8 which is 8 ( they probably realized it would be a good thing to evade the confusion to newbies like me , lol ) . I assume all the newer models have backwards compatibility with older clothes and footwear ? So , I can use G8 , and pretty much use any older pack for them - is Victoria 4+ clothes and footwear compatible also in this ? Or is this only for Genesis models ? I would like to use some V4 older clothes and shoes packs with newer Genesis models , mainly G2 and G3 , until I get my hands on one for G8.
I understand totally. I remember that it took me years to learn Poser before I switched to Daz. The programs are similar but I think that Daz is somewhat easier to use.

Bimbofication, that's it. Rendererotica is definitely my 3rd favorite site for Daz/Poser related items.

You are correct in the different versions of figures for Daz. You have the millennium 4 (Michael/Victoria 4), then Genesis (Michael/Victoria 5) Genesis 2, Genesis 3, and Genesis 8. These figures are not really backwards compatible. Genesis 8 is advertised as being able to wear Genesis 3 clothing but it really doesn't work too well. There is a script for sale at Daz3D called "Wear Them All" that allows Genesis 8 and Genesis 3 to wear clothing for other figures as far back as Michael 4/Victoria 4. It also allows female characters to wear male clothing and vice versa. It's even advertised as allowing the wearing of footwear, although I have only had success with flat shoes. There is a tutorial on Deviant Art that teaches a way to fit Victoria 4 shoes on Genesis 3 (https://sickleyield.deviantart.com/art/ ... -412985230). I have not done this successfully either. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Bossman - thank you dude . Yep , unfortunately I will probably need every model , with time ( or at least V4 , G3 and G8 ) - or , it seems like I would need to "fidget" a lot with program , the deviantart link is useful . There are some excellent clothes and shoes for V4 . But Ill probably go with G3 first and foremost - the above bigdreams packs look excellent and fitting to me . I also noticed how quality between G3 and G8 was pretty obvious , especially in face .

I also saw that bigdreams has a freebie , long toenails , that will come handy , hehe .