Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Teaser Image 03/01/2019*

Post by Adversary »

Ahh, was gonna say, you could use a cracked version on Pirate Bay. Lol
Swish

Post by Swish »

What a goldmine of a thread. Do you have an archive of these elsewhere? Thank you.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

bossman808 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:47 pm For those who don't know, my hard drive with all of my old stories and custom characters got deleted. I tried to use 3 different restoration software and I was unable to retrieve any of my deleted items. I was a little bummed out about it but I am thinking about starting a new Aiden comic from the beginning. This time it'll be in comic format and will include higher quality images. I think that I have improved a lot since I first introduced you to Aiden last year. This comic will also feature a completely different story with different outcomes and scenarios. Some things will remain the same but this new story will be vastly different. Please let me know what you think.
Can't wait for more shoe adventures... I love your work!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

bellybash wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:56 pm
bossman808 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:47 pm For those who don't know, my hard drive with all of my old stories and custom characters got deleted. I tried to use 3 different restoration software and I was unable to retrieve any of my deleted items. I was a little bummed out about it but I am thinking about starting a new Aiden comic from the beginning. This time it'll be in comic format and will include higher quality images. I think that I have improved a lot since I first introduced you to Aiden last year. This comic will also feature a completely different story with different outcomes and scenarios. Some things will remain the same but this new story will be vastly different. Please let me know what you think.
Can't wait for more shoe adventures... I love your work!
Thank you! I am glad that you like them.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Swish wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:15 am What a goldmine of a thread. Do you have an archive of these elsewhere? Thank you.
Thank you. Unfortunately, this is the only place that I have these.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

If your hd is not broken in pieces, have you tried platter transplant? Get a same model, just like yours, same capacity. Then, you open the drives and change platters. A lot of tutorials are available on YouTube. I have not suceeded because I still have not found a damn Quantum bigfoot TX 4 gb, where a lot of older files are. Bear in mind that part numbers must match, or you will not read anything.

Hope that might shed a light on you.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

drmgero wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 pm
If your hd is not broken in pieces, have you tried platter transplant? Get a same model, just like yours, same capacity. Then, you open the drives and change platters. A lot of tutorials are available on YouTube. I have not suceeded because I still have not found a damn Quantum bigfoot TX 4 gb, where a lot of older files are. Bear in mind that part numbers must match, or you will not read anything.

Hope that might shed a light on you.
The hard drive is fine, it's just the files that were deleted and have been overwritten or corrupted. I've tried 3 different recovery software and none have worked. Thanks for the advice though.
johnkerry

Post by johnkerry »

So, will you publish some new stories here?
we are waiting so long and i enter this forum so many times a day to see if there is any new upload.....
but NOTHING!
i understand that you hard drive got broken but we are all love your work, so please make some new nasty images
and upload them here.....
THANKS
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I really enjoyed your comics when will you make more?
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

johnkerry wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:01 am So, will you publish some new stories here?
we are waiting so long and i enter this forum so many times a day to see if there is any new upload.....
but NOTHING!
i understand that you hard drive got broken but we are all love your work, so please make some new nasty images
and upload them here.....
THANKS
I will try to post some more but it's really not that easy. There is a lot of work that goes into it. It takes several weeks to create a good story and sometimes it's difficult to come up with new ideas. Lately, most of the ideas that I come up with, end up getting scrapped before the story is completed.

I also have relocated to a new city and a smaller house. I now share my office with my two children. I don't want them to see any dirty images and because of that, I only have a small window to create new x-rated material.