Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Aiden Update 4/19/2018*

Post by bossman808 »

ff17 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:39 pm Bossman - thank you dude . Yep , unfortunately I will probably need every model , with time ( or at least V4 , G3 and G8 ) - or , it seems like I would need to "fidget" a lot with program , the deviantart link is useful . There are some excellent clothes and shoes for V4 . But Ill probably go with G3 first and foremost - the above bigdreams packs look excellent and fitting to me . I also noticed how quality between G3 and G8 was pretty obvious , especially in face .

I also saw that bigdreams has a freebie , long toenails , that will come handy , hehe .
You're welcome. I have all of the models too. There are still a lot more items for V4 compared to Genesis 3 and 8. I only prefer Genesis 3 & 8 because they have more bones than V4 (for more realistic poses) and the 3rd party genitals are more realistic for intercourse. V4 can look really good with the proper lighting and skin textures. Sometimes I have to look at how the arms bend in order to tell that it's not a G3/G8 figure. Here's a guy who uses V4 and makes it look fantastic https://csmchowhk.deviantart.com/galler ... V4-General

I have used those nails too. :lol:
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Bossman - wow , that is pretty amazing . I think Ill go with G3 and V4 , in overall picture . I see G8 doesnt yet have too big choice - especially heels related . I definetly aim for foot fetish related poses - but also blowjobs , so I will definetly go also with Bimbofication , and maybe something like "Open Wide" thats for G8 , but for G3 .

There are some interesting things on Renderotica , I saw pretty much everything , from centaur-horsecocks , to "devious contraptions" . Hardcore shit for everyone , lol .

I also now saw that bigdreams had also two additional freebies for heels ( heel heights ) - I DL them too , as I will be taking those heels ( theyre simply too perfect for various kinky poses in overall ) .

I also think Ill need some packs for cum , specifically - already saw some interesting ones .
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

ff17 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:06 pm Bossman - wow , that is pretty amazing . I think Ill go with G3 and V4 , in overall picture . I see G8 doesnt yet have too big choice - especially heels related . I definetly aim for foot fetish related poses - but also blowjobs , so I will definetly go also with Bimbofication , and maybe something like "Open Wide" thats for G8 , but for G3 .

There are some interesting things on Renderotica , I saw pretty much everything , from centaur-horsecocks , to "devious contraptions" . Hardcore shit for everyone , lol .

I also now saw that bigdreams had also two additional freebies for heels ( heel heights ) - I DL them too , as I will be taking those heels ( theyre simply too perfect for various kinky poses in overall ) .

I also think Ill need some packs for cum , specifically - already saw some interesting ones .
I use Open Wide for all of my bj renders. I also use http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/57 ... ons-For-V4 and http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/56 ... ons-For-G3. The possibilities are endless.
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Bossman - thanks dude , that is very useful . I generally aim for foot fetish and oral scenes . When I have first - satisfactory - results , I will post it here on forum . Ill try not to overburden myself with "oh , I really need this or that" - firstly starting modestly , and there is not yet knowledge to apply it fully .
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

ff17 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:22 pm Bossman - thanks dude , that is very useful . I generally aim for foot fetish and oral scenes . When I have first - satisfactory - results , I will post it here on forum . Ill try not to overburden myself with "oh , I really need this or that" - firstly starting modestly , and there is not yet knowledge to apply it fully .
You're welcome bro! I totally understand. This can be a very addictive and expensive hobby. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Should he do this? Guys let me know if you want Aiden to conquer Debbie.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constant

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Question for Update + Pic 4/21/2018*

Post by Constant »

no
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Oh god no. Lmao.
Cornie77

Post by Cornie77 »

No lol