Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Liuyinek

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Malachi Story Part 2 Updated 10/30/2018*

Post by Liuyinek »

Update bossman808 , please
johnkerry

Post by johnkerry »

No update? :-((((((
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Bungalow_6.jpg
Bungalow_5.jpg
Malachi headed down the hall and sat down on the sofa as Emily headed to her bedroom to retrieve her red mules.
Bungalow_7.jpg
She came into the living room a short time later, sat down on the couch, and crossed her legs. She placed a hand on Malachi’s thigh and noticed the infamous bulge that caused Katherine Westbrook to flee in terror. The bulge was huge. “Oh my gosh, he has a really big dick!” Emily thought to herself as she rubbed his thigh.
“Are you nervous Malachi?” she asked as her fingers danced on his leg.
“A little.” Malachi said nervously. It was clear that he was more uncomfortable with this than she was.
“Don’t be. We’re going to do this together. I know that you have a thing for my feet and heels. I can rub my feet and heels all over your cock if you want me to. Would you like that Malachi?”
“Yes.” said Malachi as he shifted in his seat.
“Take off your clothes.” Emily directed an eager Malachi who immediately complied.
Bungalow_8.jpg
Emily audibly gasped causing Malachi to look at her as she gazed at his cock. She had to resist the incredible urge to stroke it with her hands and instead gestured for Malachi to take a seat.
Bungalow_9.jpg
Bungalow_11.jpg
She removed her right shoe and told Malachi to sniff it as she placed her left foot and shoe to the right of his huge cock. She took her bare right foot and used it to sandwich the gigantic penis between her sole and the top of her bright red mule. She moved her right foot slowly up and down the shaft of that cock and gradually increased the tempo. Malachi moaned softly between breaths as he inhaled the sweet, sweaty odor that filled his nostrils. He wanted to cum but he did not want this pleasure to end. “Mrs. McCue…I’m about to cum.”
“Give me my shoe back!” Emily said forcefully, bringing Malachi back from the crest of an orgasm.
Bungalow_10.jpg
Malachi handed the shoe over and looked at Emily with a confused expression. Emily said to Malachi “I want you to cum inside of my shoe before I put it back on.” Malachi remembered Mrs. McCue telling him that he would have to clean up any mess that he made on her shoes. He assumed that she really didn’t want him to ejaculate onto her expensive shoes. Now she was telling him that not only did she want him to ejaculate inside of her shoes but that she wanted to immediately wear them afterwards. Malachi looked at Mrs. McCue as she stroked his cock with her foot, her right shoe held close to the tip, ready to catch every last drop that spewed from his throbbing dick. Emily would not look back at Malachi, she was too busy working on that lovely cock that was wedged between her feet. “This is making me so wet!” she thought. “If he made a move, I’d probably let him fuck me.” Emily knew that sex with Malachi would be a major mistake. She needed to get him to hurry up and finish before she lost control. “Let me see that cum Malachi!” she said in her sexiest voice.
Bungalow_16.jpg
Malachi tried his best to focus on the bright red shoe that was ready to receive his hot semen. His eyes darted back and forth between the bright red empty mule and the one that worn on Mrs. McCue’s left foot.
Bungalow_14.jpg
Bungalow_13.jpg
Bungalow_12.jpg
Before long, Malachi felt that same pleasurable, tingling feeling that he felt in that sleeping bag. Malachi shot white streams of warm cum into the sexy mule that was held in his teacher’s hand. His orgasm lasted at least 30 seconds and Mrs. McCue kept stroking his cock with her soft hand until it was completely flaccid. Malachi laid back on the sofa, unable to move.
Bungalow_15.jpg
“Mrs. McCue, I love you.” he managed to say, making her smile.
Bungalow_17.jpg
Emily McCue slipped her cum filled mule back onto her foot. It felt warm, slimy, and kind of gross. She made her best effort to hide her disgust. Emily got up from the couch and walked to her bedroom as Malachi’s eyes followed her every step. “Put your clothes back on Malachi. It’s time to go home.”
“Yes Mrs. McCue.” Malachi responded.
Malachi slowly put his clothes back on and stood in disbelief of what had just happened. “This is the best day of my life!” he thought as he tried to replay every moment in his mind.
Bungalow_18.jpg
Emily emerged from her bedroom, carrying a shopping bag. She handed the bad to Malachi and said softly, “Don’t open this until you get home. Okay?”
Malachi nodded and stole a quick glance inside of the bag and saw the bright red mules inside. She was giving them to him as a gift! Malachi thanked her profusely before making a beeline for the door. Just before opening it he paused, before turning to ask jokingly, “If I got all of this for passing a test, what would I get for graduating?”
Emily was not amused by his jest. She was not some whore who rewarded passing students with orgasms. She spoke to him sternly. “Malachi, this was a one-time thing. You are not to discuss what went on here tonight with anyone! Do you understand?!”
“Yes Mrs. McCue.” Malachi responded sheepishly.
Bungalow_19.jpg
He walked to the front door, opened it, and prepared to leave. As he crossed the threshold, Emily called out behind him. “If I could convince the other teachers to bet against you graduating this year, for let’s say $2500. Let’s say you managed to prove them wrong again and allowed me to win a large sum of money. Let’s also say that I would be very grateful to you for it and probably reward you with a blow job.
Bungalow_20.jpg
Malachi smiled for ear to ear and said, “Do your part Emily and I’ll do mine!”

The End.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bellybash

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Malachi Story Part 3 Ending Updated 11/09/2018*

Post by bellybash »

Holly shit dude. I LOVE this thread. I can't believe I never saw it before. I'm only about half way reading through, but am thoroughly engrossed. Great content, please keep it up, I'm a huge fan!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

really great stuff. AMAZING!
johnkerry

Post by johnkerry »

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but why so short??????????
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Awsome piece of good work :) - total great and worth of waiting :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

mrtickles wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:01 am This is great!!!
Please see if you can have the teacher (Emily) wear nylons for Malachi's next encounter!
Emily knows that nylons make her feet moist and sweaty which makes her heels smell stronger.....and she knows this would be such a turn on for young Malachi. He would explode once he sniffs her shoes and feet!!!!
Thanks. The whole story was completed a while back. I've just been releasing it in increments. :) Whenever I get around to creating a new story, I'll include nylons.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 am Awesome stuff Bossman, appreciate your efforts. Loving the story.
Thank you my friend! :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

bellybash wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 pm Holly shit dude. I LOVE this thread. I can't believe I never saw it before. I'm only about half way reading through, but am thoroughly engrossed. Great content, please keep it up, I'm a huge fan!
I'm glad that you like it. Thank you! :)